Itten

KeyserSoze

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

It’s not his  fault but a guy who’s just finished his season in great form and scoring goals but signs for us and when an injury occurs Scott Arfield is preferred.

yeah gerrards walking a tight rope now 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Is that not just the same rush to judgement though? If Balogun has a few bad games, his debut will  quickly be forgotten. 

That’s what I said in a previous post we’ve every right to say Ittens done nothing coz he’s not , people say it’s harsh coz of little time on the pitch and he might come good but if he’s scored 2 goals so far we wouldn’t say calm doon he might be shite 

Just now, Cedrick said:

That’s what I said in a previous post we’ve every right to say Ittens done nothing coz he’s not , people say it’s harsh coz of little time on the pitch and he might come good but if he’s scored 2 goals so far we wouldn’t say calm doon he might be shite 

Fitba fans are far too fickle at times. 

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Early days I know but I’ve a gut feeling he’s not good enough. Has usually played in a 4-4-2 and since that’s not our game he’s going to struggle. 

willing to give it time of course, but he’s not filling me with hope. 

Mark Hateley anyone?

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Look. 
all I’m saying is for a guy that’s came off the back of a season straight to us should impress a bit more 

I hope he’s the messiah though cos we’re going to need one 

To be blunt yer talking shite 

Just now, Steelydan1690 said:

Come on m8 ,hes no even had a chance behave 

I'm not saying he has but we have all seen players look a threat straight away he looks scared imo. I sincerely hope he starts and scores v killie. Its more roofe I'm concerned with though.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Cameo. 
im not accepting cameo from nobody. Come off the bench and give Gerrard some hard decisions to make and the guy your replacing shit himself that he’s lost his place. 
id bench Morelos and give itten the full 90. See what he can do. 
as for Gerrard he’s got this season (as I’ve always said) and if it’s barren he can go. 

So if SG gave Itten 90 mins in the next match and didn't score/assist  would you confirm him as a dud? 

5 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

I'm not saying he has but we have all seen players look a threat straight away he looks scared imo. I sincerely hope he starts and scores v killie. Its more roofe I'm concerned with though.

Roofe hants even had a proper pre season tough 1 to call ,the biggest issue is we canny win games like that,3rd season in a row no.gonna judge two guys that's just innthe door come on m8 

Just now, Steelydan1690 said:

Roofe hants even had a proper pre season tough 1 to call ,the biggest issue is we canny win games like that,3rd season in a row no.gonna judge two guys that's just innthe door come on m8 

Obviously your right still hoping for more from them even already though.

Depending on SG’s game plan it will probably be October 2020 before we see either of our new signings settling in and giving a return.

Which by comparison with Jack or Barker is pretty decent seeing as they have some time in 2025 to prove their worth. 

Archived