*****Official Hamilton vs Rangers Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

I really hope we do not change Goalkeeper.

We cannot concede today this record needs to be going long as possible.

Would put wee alfredo on the bench and keep Itten and Roffe *** :lol: Playing together from the start. We need them guys gelling together for when Alfie leaves.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CR3 said:

Calm down NegativeIsNancy, if Davis plays its better than Jack and Kamara. That showed last game surely.

Aye them clipped balls over the top to run out of play or to the keepers hands are delightful.

I thought Davis was shite last week, couldn’t believe amount of posters saying he had a good game.

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

mental the amount of folk picking Barker, as if one half decent performance against a shite Killie side and everyone forgets how bad he actually is.

He really is shite but going by some podcasts he is the best trainer and that is why he is in favour. 

14 minutes ago, silverbear said:

McLaughlin                                             OR                                     McLaughlin

Tav   Goldson   Helander   Barisic                                      Tav    Goldson    Helander    Barisic

Jack    Hagi                                                                                Kamara         Jack

Itten    Morelos    Kent                                                  Hagi                                                Kent

Roofe                                                                                      Itten             Roofe

I think he'll either play Kamara alongside Jack with Itten & Roofe getting game time or he'll play Morelos with Itten & Kent behind Roofe.

post-38843-could-you-fucking-not-chloe-gi-QDAW.gif

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

mental the amount of folk picking Barker, as if one half decent performance against a shite Killie side and everyone forgets how bad he actually is.

Because we have no one else to play on the other wing from Kent.

Barker shouldn’t go into the new season as our first choice winger we should be signing someone else but many on here are happy to play the likes of Hagi, Roofe, Itten & Aribo out of position.

3 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Because we have no one else to play on the other wing from Kent.

Barker shouldn’t go into the new season as our first choice winger we should be signing someone else but many on here are happy to play the likes of Hagi, Roofe, Itten & Aribo out of position.

Roofe can play on the right, that's where I expect he'll mostly play for us

20 minutes ago, silverbear said:

McLaughlin                                             OR                                     McLaughlin

Tav   Goldson   Helander   Barisic                                      Tav    Goldson    Helander    Barisic

Jack    Hagi                                                                                Kamara         Jack

Itten    Morelos    Kent                                                  Hagi                                                Kent

Roofe                                                                                      Itten             Roofe

I think he'll either play Kamara alongside Jack with Itten & Roofe getting game time or he'll play Morelos with Itten & Kent behind Roofe.

We can all make a cock up of posts mate, but this one has nearly had me rolling on the floor. :lol:  :lol:

1 hour ago, Teamgers said:

Couldn't give a fuck if we play shite all season, as long as we win every game.

I wonder what it was like on here when Walter was the gaffer. A lot of my mates and people I talked to wanted rid of Walter because of the turgid football we were playing.

We were winning though, and I'm guessing a lot wished we were back to the Walter turgid football/winning days  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Billyblueblood said:

They beat us at Ibrox the last time we played them, so let's not underestimate them FFS,

Not exactly the same circumstances is it? We didn’t turn up at all after new year in any game, this is the start of the season and we’ve not looked troubled so far. Only blip was not scoring at livi 

Archived