Jump to content

*****Official Hamilton vs Rangers Thread*****


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hamilton look to have the same amount of fans in the stadium as they had before lockdown.

I'll take our brand of shite all day,  no losses and no goals conceeded in the first 6 games. 

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Mind they wouldn't let Inverness up because their stadium wasn't all seated or whatever the fuck it was at the time yet allow bombsite pitches like those to be played on. 

I think that was the time the sheep were to go down and only kept up because of it. 

BridgeIsBlue likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Be in no doubt that Hamilton will be parking a double decker in the 6 yard box on Saturday evening and the onus will be on us to undo that. Although we want to put pressure on the Eastenders, we are going to firstly have be able to handle the presssure on ourselves in breaking down the Accies defence while handling the underfoot conditions, and that is not easy. As always an early goal can settle the nerves and that is got to be our main aim. We need players that can shoot from outside the box through their packed defence and/or be able to take advantage of set pieces, free kicks etc. Hagi and Barisic could be the key men along with the big men from the back coming up for corners. I don't think McLaughlin  will have anything to do as they will be happy to hold out for a goaless bore draw. Patience is the key as it's going to be a nervy contest unless we get that early break.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Billyblueblood said:

Be in no doubt that Hamilton will be parking a double decker in the 6 yard box on Saturday evening and the onus will be on us to undo that. Although we want to put pressure on the Eastenders, we are going to firstly have be able to handle the presssure on ourselves in breaking down the Accies defence while handling the underfoot conditions, and that is not easy. As always an early goal can settle the nerves and that is got to be our main aim. We need players that can shoot from outside the box through their packed defence and/or be able to take advantage of set pieces, free kicks etc. Hagi and Barisic cpould be the key men along with the big men from the back coming up for corners. I don't think McLaughlin  will have anything to do as they will be happy to hold out for a goaless bore draw. Patience is the key as it's going to be a nervy contest unless we get that early break.

See in fairness to Hamilton, they normally have a go. They’re not like the sheep, Killie or Livi.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

See in fairness to Hamilton, they normally have a go. They’re not like the sheep, Killie or Livi.

Since Rice took over they've had a decent go at us, I don't expect anything different on Saturday

BridgeIsBlue likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Billyblueblood said:

Be in no doubt that Hamilton will be parking a double decker in the 6 yard box on Saturday evening and the onus will be on us to undo that. Although we want to put pressure on the Eastenders, we are going to firstly have be able to handle the presssure on ourselves in breaking down the Accies defence while handling the underfoot conditions, and that is not easy. As always an early goal can settle the nerves and that is got to be our main aim. We need players that can shoot from outside the box through their packed defence and/or be able to take advantage of set pieces, free kicks etc. Hagi and Barisic could be the key men along with the big men from the back coming up for corners. I don't think McLaughlin  will have anything to do as they will be happy to hold out for a goaless bore draw. Patience is the key as it's going to be a nervy contest unless we get that early break.

Any more footballing cliches you want to squeeze in? You only missed a couple mind.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hadron Collider said:

You think Hamilton will score mate?  

Possibly 🤣

We’re going to lose a goal at some point mate. I would be delighted with 4-1 and not the usual trudged borefest.

Saying that would also be happy  with a narrow 1-0 and a big three points going into the break. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Any more footballing cliches you want to squeeze in? You only missed a couple mind.

Its a game of 2 halves, but you win nothing with kids in a game where the ref is a homer unless its PPG competition or the cream rises to the top.

Laudrupsleftfoot likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Possibly 🤣

We’re going to lose a goal at some point mate. I would be delighted with 4-1 and not the usual trudged borefest.

Saying that would also be happy  with a narrow 1-0 and a big three points going into the break. 

With our possession it will be tough for them to score, but yes a goal against us will come at some point. I’m hoping we destroy them as any team with a plastic pitch I would like to see relegated. 

Tiger Shaw likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 03 December 2020 20:00 Until 22:00
      0  
      Rangers v Standard Liege
      Ibrox Stadium
      Europa League

×
×
  • Create New...