Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Posts like this make me wonder if I'm watching a different game from everybody else. 

He’s been superb, alongside Goldson. Showed a decent turn of pace yesterday as well to recover a couple of situations 

So far this season domestically (5 games) we’ve conceded just 5 shots on target. Averaging 3 shots against us per game & conceding just 1 corner. Granted, the opposition this year looks reall

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

So far this season domestically (5 games) we’ve conceded just 5 shots on target. Averaging 3 shots against us per game & conceding just 1 corner.

Granted, the opposition this year looks really poor but that’s an impressive level of dominance 

Its been an absolute doing for the most part that every team has recieved. Killie were embarrassing yesterday 

BridgeIsBlue likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

We look fantastic defensively with some top class options back there. May be fair to assume the 2 holding midfielders some are moaning about are protecting them to an extent too meaning it is working. 

Our biggest issue is middle to front and going forward. Those 4 attacking options in the team. We need more from them but on topic, defence has been brilliant since we came back from lockdown. Long may that continue. 

May I also add the new keeper. He has been outstanding and looks a real find and steady pair of hands. 

LiverpoolBlue and MisterC like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SPWF said:

That’s even more impressive IMO. He fucked up and had the desire and ability to recover. 

I prefer not to be impressed by players fucking up and then praising them for rectifying it.

He has done well, if he could prevent the mistakes that he then needs to recover from, he'd be doing even better. He's an 8/10 for me this season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Defence have been comfortable and deserve credit but in all honesty the quality in the league this year is absolutely terrible.

The 4 games against them should determine league winner but who knows with us.

if you add in the 4 pre season games  2 of which were away against decent french opposition thats 9 games without conceeding

STEPPS BOY likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SpiritofBillStruth said:

We look fantastic defensively with some top class options back there. May be fair to assume the 2 holding midfielders some are moaning about are protecting them to an extent too meaning it is working. 

Our biggest issue is middle to front and going forward. Those 4 attacking options in the team. We need more from them but on topic, defence has been brilliant since we came back from lockdown. Long may that continue. 

May I also add the new keeper. He has been outstanding and looks a real find and steady pair of hands. 

Two holding midfielders aren’t protecting against teams that don’t come out their 18 yard box 

jjbscotty12 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I prefer not to be impressed by players fucking up and then praising them for rectifying it.

He has done well, if he could prevent the mistakes that he then needs to recover from, he'd be doing even better. He's an 8/10 for me this season.

What? :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wish teams would have the same mindset as Motherwell in the friendly so we can enjoy it more 😂, in all honestly though 1/2v0 with spl teams support and us losing the will to live or 4v0 having a we go, it’s still 3pts , I’m bored oot my skull so fuck knows what our five opposition fans are like , the league is fucking dreadful 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SPWF said:

That’s even more impressive IMO. He fucked up and had the desire and ability to recover. 

 

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I prefer not to be impressed by players fucking up and then praising them for rectifying it.

He has done well, if he could prevent the mistakes that he then needs to recover from, he'd be doing even better. He's an 8/10 for me this season.

 

2 minutes ago, SPWF said:

What? :lol:

Thats even more impressive

He fucked up

And had the ability and desire to rectify.

 

Thats being impressed by players who are fucking up then  praising them for rectifying their own mistake.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 26 November 2020 20:00 Until 22:00
      0  
      Rangers v Benfica
      Ibrox Stadium
      Europa League

×
×
  • Create New...