Rangers fans astounded at trio of laughable celtic fan Ibrox conspiracies

Bad Robot

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26/08/2020 at 12:03, jersey-Rangers said:

their fukin scared end of

On 26/08/2020 at 12:06, Sket said:

Can someone translate this please? Thanks.

21 hours ago, jersey-Rangers said:

their fukin scared of us end of convo

😂😂😂😂

On 26/08/2020 at 12:03, jersey-Rangers said:

their fukin scared end of

On 26/08/2020 at 12:06, Sket said:

Can someone translate this please? Thanks.

On 26/08/2020 at 21:39, jersey-Rangers said:

their fukin scared of us end of convo

21 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

It’s they’re or they are, not fucking their.

You’ve been told before ya mongo, stop acting like a tarrier.

17 hours ago, jersey-Rangers said:

sorry aboot my english fuk get a grip ya moaner and am no a beed rattler = told b 4 fuk of

17 hours ago, jersey-Rangers said:

get fucked

21 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Give it a rest or you are outta here.

Why are you threatening to ban a guy for sticking up for himself? 

Being called a tarrier mongo for being poor at spelling, and then being threatened with a ban for reacting doesn't seem like fair play to me.

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

Why are you threatening to ban a guy for sticking up for himself? 

Being called a tarrier mongo for being poor at spelling, and then being threatened with a ban for reacting doesn't seem like fair play to me.

Because he posts shite and is being overly aggressive. And he posts like a sellik fan. 

That good enough for you?

42 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Because he posts shite and is being overly aggressive. And he posts like a sellik fan. 

That good enough for you?

No not really,

We all post shite.

He didn't instigate the aggro on this thread.

Exactly how aggressive is one allowed to be when called a tarrier mongo.  I reckon I'd be quite upset.

2 minutes ago, govanblue said:

No not really,

We all post shite.

Exactly how aggressive is one allowed to be when called a tarrier mongo.  I reckon I'd be quite upset.

Good for you.

58 minutes ago, govanblue said:

No not really,

We all post shite.

I was carrying on with him mate wasn’t serious fs. Maybe I should have put a wee emoji 😆

He started a thread the day before titled ‘their oot’ was told on that thread by others that the title was wrong but for reason only known to him continued with the their pish.  He’s taking the piss imo 

Also never called him a tarrier mongo if you’re going to dive in at least get it right.  Called him a mongo and told him to stop acting like a tarrier.

23 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I was carrying on with him mate wasn’t serious fs. Maybe I should have put a wee emoji 😆

He started a thread the day before titled ‘their oot’ was told on that thread by others that the title was wrong but for reason only known to him continued with the their pish.  He’s taking the piss imo 

Also never called him a tarrier mongo if you’re going to dive in at least get it right.  Called him a mongo and told him to stop acting like a tarrier.

I get that mate, and I'm okay with that (although I do cringe every time I hear the word mongo used as an insult!) 

My point is that if you are going to bait him like that, then his response is not unreasonable, and in fact I thought his first response was actually quite sincere and touching.  :lol:  and I think it's unfair to jump on his back and threaten him with a ban for responding to those jibes in the quite measured way that he did.

His previous notwithstanding, he should be given a fair chance in any new thread - until he blows it himself.  Baiting him is unfair.

And I used 'tarrier mongo' as a convenient shorthand.  I know that's not what you said, but you know me, I love brevity. :pipe:

Also, might I suggest that persuading @jersey-Rangers (and any other Good Bears looking in!)  to make his annual subscription/donation to the RangersMedia Erskine Fund would be a better use of everyone's energies.  :thumbsup:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/328092- -rangersmedia-erskine-fund-season-202021-annual-fundraiser-support-our-veterans/

:rangers:

30 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

was told on that thread by others that the title was wrong but for reason only known to him continued with the their pish.  He’s taking the piss imo 

More than a fan did that for years!!!!     I gave up trying to correct him after two years or so.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

@govanblue fair enough, also no offence was taking by his response, give it out you take it back.

I thought his response was mild tbh expected more 😆

You deserved more!  :lol:

It was a lot easier to insult people when we had the :P emoticon.  

image.png.c4fc4c09354d2793624996e6cea4457e.png

Don't know why it disappeared.  I bet it was @dummiesoot - bloody agent-provocateur

Archived