1 hour ago, HuistraHairDo said:

I fancy that boost on G Anderson @3/1 

but Durrant was playing well in it

B2E61A70-9D17-41EF-8AD2-A7CB70ECD75F.png

Thats why I was asking mate as that looks decent,  durrant was great but its been a fair wait and I've not kept up on how they have been playing elsewhere 

4 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Thats why I was asking mate as that looks decent,  durrant was great but its been a fair wait and I've not kept up on how they have been playing elsewhere 

I’ve watched all the Grand Prix and Durrant was poor, I think it was Chisnell beat him quite easily. So was Peter Wright and Aspinall mind you, think they both went out 1st or 2nd round

Anderson was playing fairly well up until he got beat obvs

4 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

I’ve watched all the Grand Prix and Durrant was poor, I think it was Chisnell beat him quite easily. So was Peter Wright and Aspinall mind you, think they both went out 1st or 2nd round

Anderson was playing fairly well up until he got beat obvs

Shoved a tenner on it anyway,  just realised its a week on Thursday though , bastard 

2 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Should do bud, but that Dutch lad has been a big hitter, Price should have been beat last night, Chisnell missed 3 darts at the double for the match

Dutch boy has been deadly at doubling in on double 16 mate. Typically chizzy though, under pressure his throwing action isnt consistent enough.