• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Van der bergh looking unbelievable the wee poof

He played well last night his average was 117 at one point, think he ended up 105 (ish) his odds have been cut anaw to 6/1, the wee poofta’s trousers annoy the fuck out of me, looks like he is wearing a knee brace.

2 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

He played well last night his average was 117 at one point, think he ended up 105 (ish) his odds have been cut anaw to 6/1, the wee poofta’s trousers annoy the fuck out of me, looks like he is wearing a knee brace.

Yeah noticed the knee brace thing last night , stuck a fiver on wade at 20/1 last night 

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Yeah noticed the knee brace thing last night , stuck a fiver on wade at 20/1 last night 

Some good prices there tbh, If Anderson beats Van Gerwin tonight he’ll probably go favourite or joint with Price,   
The big De Sousa is playing probably the best he’s played, Wade is on fire mate He has a very good chance in this, I can’t believe the price of Whitlock still, he must be destined to play the winner of MVG and GA to still be 20/1

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He does play the winner of that.

Going to be a MVG vs Smith and Wade vs Price/VDB SF lineup imo.

Although Devon is playing very well and could give Wade a game. 

Tbh most the players these days are good enough to win it, the standard has gone up a notch in the last year or so imo