Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gie urself a shake ya sick bastard 

Aye awrite Jack, rub in my shame ffs!

Posted Images

14 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Van der bergh looking unbelievable the wee poof

He played well last night his average was 117 at one point, think he ended up 105 (ish) his odds have been cut anaw to 6/1, the wee poofta’s trousers annoy the fuck out of me, looks like he is wearing a knee brace.

 

ger4life_1872 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

He played well last night his average was 117 at one point, think he ended up 105 (ish) his odds have been cut anaw to 6/1, the wee poofta’s trousers annoy the fuck out of me, looks like he is wearing a knee brace.

 

Yeah noticed the knee brace thing last night , stuck a fiver on wade at 20/1 last night 

HuistraHairDo likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Yeah noticed the knee brace thing last night , stuck a fiver on wade at 20/1 last night 

Some good prices there tbh, If Anderson beats Van Gerwin tonight he’ll probably go favourite or joint with Price,   
The big De Sousa is playing probably the best he’s played, Wade is on fire mate He has a very good chance in this, I can’t believe the price of Whitlock still, he must be destined to play the winner of MVG and GA to still be 20/1

ger4life_1872 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

he must be destined to play the winner of MVG and GA to still be 20/1

He does play the winner of that.

Going to be a MVG vs Smith and Wade vs Price/VDB SF lineup imo.

Although Devon is playing very well and could give Wade a game. 

HuistraHairDo likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He does play the winner of that.

Going to be a MVG vs Smith and Wade vs Price/VDB SF lineup imo.

Although Devon is playing very well and could give Wade a game. 

Tbh most the players these days are good enough to win it, the standard has gone up a notch in the last year or so imo

Rangers_no1 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 23 January 2021 15:00 Until 17:00
      0  
      Rangers v Ross County
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership

×
×
  • Create New...