Nicholas, Le Tissier and Thompson Sacked from Soccer Saturday

Broxi

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

How much on a scale of one to ten would it annoy you if they did mateĀ 

I'm not sure annoy is the right word. It would saddenĀ me. Unless they are replacing them with better quality then fair enough but right now the replacements across the board are to tick boxes and appease certain demographics.Ā 

12 minutes ago, SpiritofBillStruth said:

I'm not sure annoy is the right word. It would saddenĀ me. Unless they are replacing them with better quality then fair enough but right now the replacements across the board are to tick boxes and appease certain demographics.Ā 

Good content mate

will read againĀ 

6 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Be for some sort of mad, more diverse panel - I bet.Ā 

Hopefully they take SKY Sports to court and take them for millions for positive discrimination - if that's what happens.

Every BBC R5 podcast - from F1 to Cricket is anchored by a woman. Fair enough, I'm sure the presenters have all have the credentials - but certainly seems to have tipped the scales now in gender representatives at the moment.

With these three - they have been in the SKY club for decades, it was only a matter of time when the 30yo something production team felt there was no connection with the audience. 'Dinosaurs' in their mass social media world really. I'm sure they will be paid off handsomely, and find another gig.

Archived