Rangers Pub Near Loch Lomond

giffnockger

24 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

the glenroy will have the game on mate i usually nip in there for a pint when im down at the park with my dog for a walk. Met a few bears in there over the years and they have all the sports channels on the tv.

By the boy a drink then mate 

15 hours ago, beechwood bear said:

Don't mistake for doghouse 

I took a wee run down to Balloch with the dug last year so I popped in there to watch our game as the place (obviously) was dog friendly. From what I could hear, and see there was a fair number of Bears present, perhaps just a good night?

1 hour ago, Jakes Pal said:

I took a wee run down to Balloch with the dug last year so I popped in there to watch our game as the place (obviously) was dog friendly. From what I could hear, and see there was a fair number of Bears present, perhaps just a good night?

Watched the first half of the cup game against Hearts in there. Place was hoaching wi  they cunts.

14 hours ago, the cry was no said:

Members only due to Cover and have a club competition on tomorrow so no chance I'd say.

No TVs, great food if you're looking for a bite to eat before or after

Our boxing club, 5 mins away back to welcoming visitors so I'd reckon the pale ale would be the same. No gonna turn away a bear in a time of need anyway. Worst comes to the worst, MacKenzies is across the road, good Gers pub 👍

Archived