Edmiston House Upgrade - Planning Submitted

mrmojorisin

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be interesting to see where the pre-match fan zone will be located, presumably it will be mainly outdoor. That is of course we can get the proposal past the concerns of the local councilors, they will probably insist of a 5000 space carpark to go with the building.

It looks like they are extending it right out to the pavement which will make it quite a size increase on the existing building.

That will take up most of the existing parking on the Ed House site, so dont see there being much space there for hosting an outdoor fan area.

There isnt really much space around for any kind of fan zone outside of the building, but I think the building itself could be great.

12 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Pennywise selling balloons 

The guy at the side of the road with an imaginary puppet

The woman who seems to be hailing a non existant taxi 

Sometimes these planning pictures are really kooky 

eh_2.jpg

I love architectural concept mock-ups like this as they never actually reflect the people that would most likely be in the space. This is more like the crowd from a London/Bocelli concert than a football match :lol: 

40 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

I love architectural concept mock-ups like this as they never actually reflect the people that would most likely be in the space. This is more like the crowd from a London/Bocelli concert than a football match :lol: 

:mutley:

Archived