Edmiston House Upgrade - Planning Submitted

mrmojorisin

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Swally said:

Screenshot-2020-06-04T080807.486-1.png?s

Screenshot-2020-06-04T080732.687-1.png?s

Think how amazing it would have looked if we copied the same type of architecture as the frontage of Ibrox

Top picture reminds me of the old Arnott Simpson shop on Argyle Street

:lol:

Just can’t see George Square CSC giving this the go ahead. Fuck knows what excuse they’ll come up with but you know they’re already working on it.

1 hour ago, Swally said:

Screenshot-2020-06-04T080807.486-1.png?s

Screenshot-2020-06-04T080732.687-1.png?s

Think how amazing it would have looked if we copied the same type of architecture as the frontage of Ibrox

Yeah , a wee bit of the red brickwork , or am I being too picky . The internal bit certainly sounds the part .

45 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Yeah , a wee bit of the red brickwork , or am I being too picky . The internal bit certainly sounds the part .

Probably have to use the same builders that built the ugly looking flats up the road . Preferred option of the Council perhaps . There will be something , just don't what it is yet

1 hour ago, scotty1976 said:

Hope to see this getting done soon......the current  building is sadly becoming a decaying eye-sore. 

There are certainly some very positive developments in our club.

Sure I read something about this 3 years ago . So it could start around 2013 :lol:

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Probably have to use the same builders that built the ugly looking flats up the road . Preferred option of the Council perhaps . There will be something , just don't what it is yet

Haha , you know what eejay , I did think of the new flats when I saw the picture !

Maybe it's the ' in thing ' building material/colour right now . 

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Haha , you know what eejay , I did think of the new flats when I saw the picture !

Maybe it's the ' in thing ' building material/colour right now . 

It is for the jobs done on the cheap most likely . Not so much in fashion over at the Eastend

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Top picture reminds me of the old Arnott Simpson shop on Argyle Street

:lol:

Just can’t see George Square CSC giving this the go ahead. Fuck knows what excuse they’ll come up with but you know they’re already working on it.

Or on the other hand . The club has been quiet on certain things , fallen into line and it will be passed tout de suite  

Archived