Edmiston House Upgrade - Planning Submitted

mrmojorisin

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, MattyBlue said:

Think you’ll find I’m verified 

Had me going Matty.
What about the objectee mumping about the light all the time during the day,and he has the bare faced cheek to say "HE WORKS" 5 days a week.
That'll be a novelty for a beast.
You would hope whoever runs the club would invite the largest available bands for a regular sash bash with all the windows alongside Harrison Drive wide open. 

20 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

About time. I was told about this when I done the Ibrox tour, and that was away back when we had the game against Hearts called off. Think it was around 2008. 

I'm not even joking. 

The game with Hearts that was abandoned because of snow?

Mate if you think that was around 2008 you need to keep off the meth 

22 hours ago, Pure_Quality said:

You were told about the new plans for the site, that were submitted for planning in 2020, in 2008?

If you're genuinely not joking you appear to be a complete mongo.

Seriously. The Hearts game got cancelled, so me and the Mrs went on the Ibrox tour instead. When we were in the trophy room, the guy who was taking us round Ibrox said that they often switch the stuff that's in the trophy room because Ed house was full of other stuff, so much so that they were going to turn Ed house into a museum because the trophy room was far too small to showcase all of the items Rangers had picked up through the years. There's a tradition that when you play a team for the first time, you give them (us too) some sort of gift. That's how we ended up with the famous bike that sits in the trophy room.  

Was only £8 for the tour back then. Still the best thing I've ever got for that price. Was the equivalent of the price of a pack of fags for an amazing experience.  

Even the price now is still great value for money for what you get to see. If anyone has never been on the tour, get it done. The history you will see will live with you forever. 

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Seriously. The Hearts game got cancelled, so me and the Mrs went on the Ibrox tour instead. When we were in the trophy room, the guy who was taking us round Ibrox said that they often switch the stuff that's in the trophy room because Ed house was full of other stuff, so much so that they were going to turn Ed house into a museum because the trophy room was far too small to showcase all of the items Rangers had picked up through the years. There's a tradition that when you play a team for the first time, you give them (us too) some sort of gift. That's how we ended up with the famous bike that sits in the trophy room.  

Was only £8 for the tour back then. Still the best thing I've ever got for that price. Was the equivalent of the price of a pack of fags for an amazing experience.  

Even the price now is still great value for money for what you get to see. If anyone has never been on the tour, get it done. The history you will see will live with you forever. 

I've no interest in your life story ya wee cuckold. 2008, lol.

11 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Hope you never took your snooker cue into the trophy room

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

You lot ever have anything relevant to add to threads?

It's wee Fannys like you that have turned this site into a joke amongst the vast majority of Rangers fans.

Coming from the guy who was talking about shite on guys dicks last night.

Do you think there is anything relevant to add to that ya wee poofy cocksucker.

12 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

Coming from the guy who was talking about shite on guys dicks last night.

Do you think there is anything relevant to add to that ya wee poofy cocksucker.

I posted a bam up thread in the idiot forum then left it there. Seen you posted a lot in it though🤣

Archived