Crowd Test event

Bill8972

1 hour ago, MacBoyd said:

Tbh who really cares if they have 300 tramps watching us win unable to sing their bile. Kent will need someone to aim at with his goal celebration anyway.

I think having a few thousand scumbags would actually work against them

I’m starting to hope they get about 5000:10 thousand .No problems 

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad there's gonna be none of the trampy fenian puddle drinking bastards in, for the simple fact they got together with their corrupt rat tarrier pals at the SPFL/SFA and conspired to make it match day 11 to give them every chance of seeing their precious team against us.

Empty stadium then take them to a full Ibrox, if possible. Advantage to us - on paper anyway, I know we still need to show up as we hid this time last year at Ibrox against them and they were a piss-poor side that somehow came away with a win.

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

And spectators will not be able to return to sports stadia and other venues over the next three weeks - although two pilot events due take place at the weekend will still happen.

So cancelling it for next three weeks but still allowing two pilots to go ahead? Shambles.

There’s no logic in any the rules mate 

43 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I'm glad there's gonna be none of the trampy fenian puddle drinking bastards in, for the simple fact they got together with their corrupt rat tarrier pals at the SPFL/SFA and conspired to make it match day 11 to give them every chance of seeing their precious team against us.

Empty stadium then take them to a full Ibrox. Advantage to us - on paper anyway, I know we still need to show up as we hid this time last year at Ibrox against them and they were a piss-poor side that somehow came away with a win.

I think they’re struggling to sell their season tickets without this as well, fuck them 

46 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Empty stadium then take them to a full Ibrox. Advantage to us - on paper anyway, I know we still need to show up as we hid this time last year at Ibrox against them and they were a piss-poor side that somehow came away with a win.

Absolutely no chance ibrox will be full in mid winter 

38 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Aye perhaps not actually. But at least we have a chance - or more of a chance.

I don’t think there will be any more than 10/000 /15000 in any ground ,the full season .

It’s sad but they will keep dangling the carrot and taking it way for months to come 

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

And then where does that leave us next season .STs would not sell if we don’t see any games this season .

They'd surely have to sell them at a vastly reduced rate next season. I wouldn't even get my hopes up of seeing a full Ibrox next season.

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

And then where does that leave us next season .STs would not sell if we don’t see any games this season .

My 3 will be bought. I'm sure there's plenty signed up this season knowing they might not get in but that bills and wages needed ST money revenue. I'll do the same next season in hope entry to games does happen but if it doesn't it doesnt.

38 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I’ll still be buying mine tbf, players still need to be paid and club still has bills 

Fair enough . I probably will too . However these guys all earn a fortune . Much more has to be coming back from our club .

The Mygers scheme has to be scrapped or replaced next season . I think the blind loyalty we show the club . Get's taken for granted. Will be severly tested next season .

Especially if we have won nothing by the end of it 

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

They’ll maybe need to finally stop until fans get in , that’s where the fans here have a bit more clout , teams rely on our money where the EPL could play forever and a fan never enter a stadium again 

I still fully expect to be told the code is our season ticket for this season and a full price renewal for next , it’s then up to the individual but people can’t keep paying £500 plus for nothing 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

They’ll maybe need to finally stop until fans get in , that’s where the fans here have a bit more clout , teams rely on our money where the EPL could play forever and a fan never enter a stadium again 

I still fully expect to be told the code is our season ticket for this season and a full price renewal for next , it’s then up to the individual but people can’t keep paying £500 plus for nothing 

I think Liverpool put a stop on STs . deciding it was fairer to have pay as you go . Can see our club doing that :lol:

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I think Liverpool put a stop on STs . deciding it was fairer to have pay as you go . Can see our club doing that :lol:

😂, that’s the first Liverpool related thing we’ll no do since Gerrard arrived 😂

Archived