Crowd Test event

Bill8972

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, the cry was no said:

You can go to the gym, go shopping then head out on a bender jumping on and off busses and trains, in and out of taxis and mixing with hundreds of people in loads of badly regulated environments - but you can't pop in to your mums for a cup of tea and give her some much needed company.

There's been some strange decisions these last few months but this one is almost like they're now trolling us.

Being given advice from a shower of c***s who thought it would be a good idea to send elderly patients who had already tested positive for Covid out of hospitals into care homes when they knew they were full of the most vulnerable in our society encapsulates how ludicrous things have become

Saying you can watch the football in a pub with 50 other strangers sharing the toilets etc but you can't have your brother round to your house to watch it sums up the level of idiot who are telling us how to stay safe

World's gone fucking mad

Well said! Fucking brainless at best

35 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Spurs looking at half stadium capacity as well. 

The control has to be over for Sturgeon ffs, we’re getting left behind in all areas of life because of this control freak

Boris is an idiot for giving her an inch to begin with. Westminister should have said from back in March fuck all your wee plastic parliaments. We are all moving in one direction wether you like it or not.

When it comes to choosing between Boris and Nicola, I would choose Sturgeon every time. I wouldn't call her a control freak as such, she is just overly cautious at times, but I do believe that she believes she is doing it in everyone's best interests.  It is what it is and we need to be patient.

14 minutes ago, Billyblueblood said:

When it comes to choosing between Boris and Nicola, I would choose Sturgeon every time. I wouldn't call her a control freak as such, she is just overly cautious at times, but I do believe that she believes she is doing it in everyone's best interests.  It is what it is and we need to be patient.

Can't stand her. Give me Boris anytime

5 minutes ago, Billyblueblood said:

I dislike most politicians, including both of them, but  in the Covid stakes I dislike Boris more.

Fair enough, but tougher job for him leading recovery. Easy to wait and see how things pan out elsewhere -particularly when not picking up the tab.

1 hour ago, Billyblueblood said:

I take it you haven’t read what the cry was no has written. Krankie is on an ego trip and has lost the fucking plot completely. I’ve got workmen coming in next week which is alright but I won’t be allowed to show off my new bathroom to family and friends,although I will be able to show them photos of work done when I meet them in the boozers. Pubs in Aberdeen broke the rules so she shut every pub down,pubs in Glasgow have broke the rules but only they have been closed down. Why?  If I was you I would go and get tested immediately as any cunt that thinks krankie is doing a good job has some sort of illness.

2 hours ago, Billyblueblood said:

I dislike most politicians, including both of them, but  in the Covid stakes I dislike Boris more.

A prerequisite of being a contributor on this site is your dislike for the SNP and rightly so and to this date ive yet to see or hear an argument for anything positive that mob have done so by deduction your one for the watching #FUCKTHESNP

2nd worst excess death rate in the U.K. And 3rd worst rate in Europe...yeah Sturgeon is doing a great job !! Bojo and Sturgeon should both resign 

You sir are an idiot

17 minutes ago, EverestGers said:

A prerequisite of being a contributor on this site is your dislike for the SNP and rightly so and to this date ive yet to see or hear an argument for anything positive that mob have done so by deduction your one for the watching #FUCKTHESNP

I have no time for any political parties, never have done and I have only voted once in my life as I don't trust any of them. So to you that means I don't toe the RM party line. Really, what a narrow minded viewpoint. But go ahead and keep your eye on me if it makes you feel better.  :hmmm:

33 minutes ago, Billyblueblood said:

By the way EverestGers, since I am a newbie on the site, can you fill me in on all the pre-requisits that would make me an acceptable RM member in your eyes.

I would hate to cross the line again and say anything else to offend you........sheesh! 

I have one for you, just in case @EverestGers can’t be arsed to respond.

Show a bit of respect when you post on a thread about a Rangers Legend like Davie Wilson.

Not sure if you think you are being funny or you are just trying for likes!

1 minute ago, Zetland said:

I have one for you, just in case @EverestGers can’t be arsed to respond.

Show a bit of respect when you post on a thread about a Rangers Legend like Davie Wilson.

Not sure if you think you are being funny or you are just trying for likes!

There were a few so called funny remarks before I added mine, I got got caught up in it, and you are right I should have refrained from joining in.

I aplogise, no harm meant.

4 minutes ago, Billyblueblood said:

There were a few so called funny remarks before I added mine, I got got caught up in it, and you are right I should have refrained from joining in.

I aplogise, no harm meant.

Good man. Might be hope for you yet! :thumbup:

4 hours ago, Billyblueblood said:

I hate her. Wee bitch of a woman. Even her name makes my skin crawl. Absolutely and utterly can’t stand her 

Archived