Crowd Test event

Bill8972

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Brubear said:

Totally agree. Without a real crowd atmosphere watching the match on TV will be just as enjoyable, if not more so .

Everyone will have a different view on it mate, but for me these rules would make it a poor experience, but good luck to fans who want to go with these restrictions. :thumbup:

Just now, BlueAvenger said:

Fuckin shocking mate....You actually have pals !!! 

As soon as I saw it was you who has replied I knew what it would be and you did not let me down.  :thumbsup:

The pals I have sit next to me so they cannot get away either.  :lol:

I got sent this wee guy last night from GB, had forgot all about him, enjoy.

westie.gif.eca4747d0806667abe75fc506f4468af.gif

5 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

I can, due to seasonal flu and the NHS still under resourced according to the BMA President yesterday.

As for cancer, many have already died and will, with millions of appointments to catch up on. The we have seasonal flu upon us plus Covid, I can see them suffer further as the resources are just not there.

Covid is not the problem, but underfunding and mismanagement of resources. We are being fed bullshit by government.

A national scandal.

Both of them .One is just as bad as the other BA .

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

As soon as I saw it was you who has replied I knew what it would be and you did not let me down.  :thumbsup:

The pals I have sit next to me so they cannot get away either.  :lol:

I got sent this wee guy last night from GB, had forgot all about him, enjoy.

westie.gif.eca4747d0806667abe75fc506f4468af.gif

😁 You set me up and I took the bait !! 

4 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Then once you leave sit shoulder to shoulder in a pub and drink 15 pints of lager 😂, don’t get me wrong I’m glad pubs are open but it’s fucking ridiculous the dos and don’ts in different situations amongst society, baffling 

@Rfc52 would love these rules 

In the same boat as many others on this, won’t be returning in these circumstances. 

Don’t get the issue with standing though.    Hypothetically if the lower tier at Ibrox was all standing with a few extra entrances and bigger concourses it would be a lot easier to keep distances between fans.  

On the plus side you can sing whatever lyrics you like without being reprimanded. Singing may not entirely be allowed according to the rules but face masks are mandatory so how would anyone know it was you? Also stewarding will definitely be minimal to reduce the number of people but more importantly the cost.

I don’t see how letting 300 fans would be worthwhile in the slightest as a test event.

fucking ridiculous rules I’m surprised the clubs are even entertaining it, it’s clearly going to be a loss of funds. 

right now they have the season ticket money in the bank, so letting in 300 ppl (even 3000 at ibrox an the piggery would be too low a number for the results to convince anybody anyway) and the expense of that, compared to no expense with no fans, Is the first reason I thought the clubs would snub it, plus if nobody can sing it’s not going to add anything to the atmosphere or to drive the team on in games when they need a bit of backing to grind out a result...you can’t even celebrate a goal ffs, and if you do plod will be there to jail an fine ye, what’s the fucking point man?

12 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

Off topic but I see a St Mirren player has tested positive for Covid 

Lee Hodson has had to self isolate because he has obviously been in close contact with said player (Alnwick) although Hodson has tested negative and Alnwick is asymptomatic.

Isn't the first time St Mirren have had covid issues.

Looking at the proposed dates for review, there are three Scotland games at Hampden on the  8th, 11th and 13th October

Given there are no club loyalties and it's all at the same stadium, and there is an existing points based membership scheme for fans, I wonder if these will be used by Scottish Govt as test events with numbers increasing for each game?  Would actually be a better test event than either that are planned this weekend.

And for conspiracy theorists it would then lead right up to the game against them at the piggery :hmmm:

37 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

And spectators will not be able to return to sports stadia and other venues over the next three weeks - although two pilot events due take place at the weekend will still happen.

So cancelling it for next three weeks but still allowing two pilots to go ahead? Shambles.

Mental, yet the ignorant praise her clear, common sense approach...

1 hour ago, TartanTeddy said:

Looking at the proposed dates for review, there are three Scotland games at Hampden on the  8th, 11th and 13th October

Given there are no club loyalties and it's all at the same stadium, and there is an existing points based membership scheme for fans, I wonder if these will be used by Scottish Govt as test events with numbers increasing for each game?  Would actually be a better test event than either that are planned this weekend.

And for conspiracy theorists it would then lead right up to the game against them at the piggery :hmmm:

The first league game after the 5 Oct involving us and them being our trip to the piggery has not been lost on most people. Supporters of other clubs are also commenting on it to me. 

Archived