Brandon Barker

bashmc1

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I recon he will come good.

Raw as fuck, but just something there telling me that things will take a turn for the better and he will become a good option.

Think he has all the ability, just needs something to come off for him.

Was some ball in for the header that Roofe put over.

He loses his confidence really easily. Needs to believe in himself a bit more and certainly needs to improve on his decision making.

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I recon he will come good.

Raw as fuck, but just something there telling me that things will take a turn for the better and he will become a good option.

Think he has all the ability, just needs something to come off for him.

Was some ball in for the header that Roofe put over.

That was Barisic, no?

I agree with your general post though. He'll be a decent squad option for us, but next to no chance of him becoming a key player.

I could not agree more,why does gerrard keep playing the guy?When the starting 11 are announced and Barker is playing we are down to a ten man team already!!!!He brings totally zero to the team.I really do not understand what Gerrard is playing at with this guy.Ok he may well appear good in training matches or something but he certainally does not bring it to a match game.This is a massive issue as we need 11 players on the park giving the best they can offer.I can put up with getting beat if we give 100 % and lose but i refuse to watch idiots that think they can pull on the jersy and that is enough to earn a win.WAKE UP GERRARD this season is massive!!!!!!

He is garbage. That chance in the first half;  He was clean through, to either take a touch an shoot, or cross, and he did neither. He just ran a bit further then let the defender shoulder him off the ball. Genuinely one of the most embarrassing things I’ve ever seen a Rangers player do. 

Honestly,, no idea how he saw that game out.  Gerrard,, what are u thinking or seeing that no other chunt can see?  Honestly we would have won that game by 4 or 5 today if he had not been on the pitch,,and goal dif this year of all could be crucial in the end.

1.  Playing him and keeping him in the window for other possible suitors - FAIL - Any team or Mgr watching that by half time would have taken him off their shortlist.

2.  Playing him as there no other options -  FAIL -  Despite what might be happening behind the scenes,, 2up , could easily at some point brought on Alfie and moved Roofe out wide.  Even swapped for Arfield or Stewart,,, and what about Murphy or Jones.  Glen Middleton would be better than this wage thief

He was alright today, just that final decision not going the right way.  Looks like he is close to clicking though.  Not a bad squad option, probably not in our best 11 when everyone is fit though.

Archived