5 minutes ago, ironman said:

That's what was missing from his game yesterday. Plenty of energy, decent link up play but no real  end product penetration. He's got pace and can get in behind opposition defences no bother but lacking in delivering a killer pass or shot on target..  Probably does it in training but seems to panic a bit in real game time.  

Agree with that. Hopefully that will come with more games. Think that’s what most of the positive supporters are saying. 

James Rolle, Nk89 and ironman like this
  • Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joined 2012 Posts nearly a decade later in block capital letters. I can smell something.

Im actually embarrassed there are people on here thinking he will come good or has ability. Should switch to cricket ffs. Up there with the poorest footballers to ever wear the Rangers shirt

Ojo was fucking rotten as well. 

Posted Images

Pace aside he is pish, lightweight, half arsed challenges, thought playing through middle could see a difference but on Saturday he showed his lack of ability to look up and play a simple cross field pass for Roofe, stick him in same category as O'halloran run into a corner and hit the first man with the cross. But knowing gerrards decisions with Ojo we better get used to threads like this

4 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

Agree with that. Hopefully that will come with more games. Think that’s what most of the positive supporters are saying. 

Nothing wrong with positivity, until it gets in the way of honesty.

The honest truth is he's just not very good for us and has minimal impact on games. Impact is a necessity from our front 4, not just jersey fillers.

frenv and jamess like this
24 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Nothing wrong with positivity, until it gets in the way of honesty.

The honest truth is he's just not very good for us and has minimal impact on games. Impact is a necessity from our front 4, not just jersey fillers.

I don't like seeing players being abused,  but the lack of end product/impact must lead to an exit from the team.

2 minutes ago, jamess said:

I don't like seeing players being abused,  but the lack of end product/impact must lead to an exit from the team.

He's not even being abused tbh. Little personal comments, its all about his ability, or lack of it .

Barely even any mention of him running like he's Forrests twin brother, his cheek puffing ponciness or the dodgy barnet.

UnconsciousBitterDuckbillcat-max-1mb.gif

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He's not even being abused tbh. Little personal comments, its all about his ability, or lack of it .

Barely even any mention of him running like he's Forrests twin brother, his cheek puffing ponciness or the dodgy barnet.

UnconsciousBitterDuckbillcat-max-1mb.gif

Yeah, yeah, just look above................

23 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

The guy is trying his best for us. I don’t get the hate towards him on here. He is frustrating but the levels of rancour are perplexing.

I think because everyone knows he pish. And is no where near good enough for Rangers. He shouldn’t be playing - although it’s Gerrard that should be getting it right for that.

With Barker, he’s given opportunity after opportunity and has delivered fuck all. Hides from the ball. Weak physically and mentally. Can’t get behind a guy like that. 

Ivybank likes this

Take no joy in criticising the boy as he's he is trying there's no doubt but he simply not very good.  I would have thought Jones being a Rangers man would be busting a gut to get into the team ahead of him but I guess it goes to show that he's also not very good.

Worst part for me is Apparently at least this boy tries. 

There are a fair few not pushing to get in the team that should be bursting a gut and aren't.  

If this boy is starting before you due to effort shame on you.

Every time I see this thread has been bumped, a little ray of hope lifts me, puts a hint of a smile on my face.

Like a child on Christmas morning desperate to know if Santa has been, I click on the link.....

“Barker has medical and agrees personal terms” or perhaps “Rangers accept Anycunt FC bid for Barker” - is that too much to ask FFS?

But naw.

Instead it’s just another bleeding heart feeling sorry for the poor wee, useless, combover bastard.

As the filth would say : “two words, not good enough”

:raging:

esquire8 likes this