Brandon Barker

bashmc1

12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Not a chance he turns into the next Ojo. Far too talented for that. People need to remember he is only 21. Remember Kent at 21 or Aribo - hot and cold last year?

There is a big future ahead for Hagi at Rangers. A little patience is needed.

My mistake, thought a previous post was about Barker not Hagi 👍

Barker pish.

Hagi the real deal.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, beararse said:

Jury’s out on him....that said, I thought Kent and Barker’s movement caused all sorts of problems in the first half .... it’s not necessarily what you do with the ball, although that helps enormously .

He’s pish mate. Can’t keep giving him chances that he spurns. Get rid and soon. 

He will come good... 

Nah I just don't see it, he has zero composure and looks like a deer stuck in headlights when ever a decent chance opens up for him. 

He's quick but that's about it, better players than him have been found wanting. No shame in it. 

We require an upgrade 

1 minute ago, Bearsden bear said:

Must look like Ronaldo in training but i just dont see it in games.

I couldn't understand all the plaudits he was getting last week as i felt he was pretty average. Today he was poor but once Aribo is fit, BB will be getting a wee rest.

Should be put under permanent rest.

1 minute ago, Blues Brother said:

I think Barker has some good qualities. He may well need these games to build up his confidence. I’m not going to write him off. 
He looks better when he’s in a wider position running at the full backs, rather than when he’s in the centre. 

We don't play that way, our full backs are our wingers.

Even though I like him and think he has ability, the difference between Barker and Kent is staggering.

What we really need is to buy someone on Kent's level as teams really wouldn't be able to cope.

The overreaction to what was a 6/10 performance from Barker is ridiculous though.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Fucking hell. 

Read that back and see how stupid it sounds.  

Obviously no going to plan regarding the performance, but I reckon that’s been the thinking at start of season, how else do you get rid of guff?

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Think we are playing him to see if some other team comes in with an offer. He’s had his chances. Fucking antique road show! Get rid. 

Not sure if serious.

No cunt could really be that much of an idiot to think that this would be why we'd play someone in must win games over players we aren't trying to get rid of, surely to fuck?

1 minute ago, Blues Brother said:

So you agree he played well against Kilmarnock?

He played the best he has for us v Kilmarnock. For him it was good and I said he probably deserved to retain his jersey today.

He should have been hooked after half time today. Utter gash.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Not sure if serious.

No cunt could really be that much of an idiot to think that this would be why we'd play someone in must win games over players we aren't trying to get rid of, surely to fuck?

Every game is a must win game at Rangers mate. We would’ve won today with 10 men. Oh, wait a minute, we had Barker!  

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He played the best he has for us v Kilmarnock. For him it was good and I said he probably deserved to retain his jersey today.

He should have been hooked after half time today. Utter gash.

Disagree with that. I felt 1st half we played very well as a team. All played a part in that. I think (hope) he gets better with each game he starts as his confidence grows. 

Not sure how many games he has started but he certainly hasn’t had any kind of run in the team. Time will tell I guess 

4 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

Disagree with that. I felt 1st half we played very well as a team. All played a part in that. I think (hope) he gets better with each game he starts as his confidence grows. 

Not sure how many games he has started but he certainly hasn’t had any kind of run in the team. Time will tell I guess 

Point out his highlights today for me will you....

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Point out his highlights for me will you....

He worked well in terms of team shape. Worked well off the ball keeping pressure on Hamilton’s back line. Kept control of his hairline very well also. 

Didn’t do anything fantastic. And didn’t do anything that was drastic. 

Archived