Brandon Barker

bashmc1

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

1 He worked well in terms of team shape.

2 Worked well off the ball keeping pressure on Hamilton’s back line.

3 Kept control of his hairline very well also. 

4 Didn’t do anything fantastic. And didn’t do anything that was drastic. 

1. Off the ball

2. Off the ball

3 lie

4 summarises he ran around a bit.

He had no impact moments.  Front 4: Roofe assisted, Hagi scored. Kent had most shots etc. One created goal for Tav. Even Jack hit post. Barker...... ran around a bit and kept team shape well apparently.

Far far more needed from one of our front 4.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

1. Off the ball

2. Off the ball

3 lie

4 summarises he ran around a bit.

He had no impact moments.  Front 4: Roofe assisted, Hagi scored. Kent had most shots etc. One created goal for Tav. Even Jack hit post. Barker...... ran around a bit and kept team shape well apparently.

Far far more needed from one of our front 4.

Barker had a few shots, getting into excellent positions. Also would have created a 2 on 1 situation had he not be so crudely fouled after using his exceptional pace. 

38 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Im actually embarrassed there are people on here thinking he will come good or has ability.

Should switch to cricket ffs.

Up there with the poorest footballers to ever wear the Rangers shirt.

Annoys me that people like him get the chance to wear our shirt. Pish footballer 

41 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Im actually embarrassed there are people on here thinking he will come good or has ability.

Not so much thinking he’ll come good. More like just giving him a chance to prove himself 

43 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He’s only filling in at the moment.  There’s no way this window closes without us getting in a wide attacker for that right side.

2 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Two good feet, can cross, pace to burn, intelligent movement...

You must be at the wind up?  He’s fast aye. That’s it. I couldn’t tell what foot is his strongest, because I’ve never seen him put even a half decent cross in. As for intelligent movement 🤦🏼‍♂️ He had a chance to break his neck through the middle for Kent to cross for a tap in, and he checked his run that many times that Kent actually beat him to the by line. The guy is fucking useless. 

Usain Bolt with football boots on for me.

I'd love him to be a footballer. All the pace in the world but let's be honest, 99 percent of the time his efforts result in fuck all result.

I'd love him to prove me wrong and settle down, make decisive passe, take on keepers and marry a hairdresser.

Can't see it happening though.

2 hours ago, Swagger said:

He makes himself look busy but he’s actually doing fuck all. When it comes to the crunch he isn’t near the quality we need. 
He’s fucking awful and nobody can convince me otherwise 

Wee Jason Holt was the master at that 

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He played the best he has for us v Kilmarnock. For him it was good and I said he probably deserved to retain his jersey today.

He should have been hooked after half time today. Utter gash.

He was decent Porto away mate 

Just now, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Lovenkrands looked like a sprinter who was given a ball and asked to try playing football in his first season or two and eventually came good.  Barker might never reach the level required but the amount of grief he’s getting on here is embarrassing.

Most of it is banter mate.

Watching

Barker had what can only be described as a truly shocking performance.  One of the worst I can remember for a very long time.  Only Gerrard knows why we all had to suffer watching such a wretched performance from an abysmal player for the entire game.

7 minutes ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Lovenkrands looked like a sprinter who was given a ball and asked to try playing football in his first season or two and eventually came good.  Barker might never reach the level required but the amount of grief he’s getting on here is embarrassing.

The difference between Barker and Lovenkrands is night and day. Just watched a YouTube video of all old firm goals for Rangers between roughly 2000-2018 and at a count think Lovenkrands scored 5 against them, maybe 6.  Didn't realise De Boer had 4.

He is so bad it's funny when we're winning but when we inevitably drop points and he's on that pitch it will no longer be funny 

I can't believe the amount of opportunities he has had so far this season, that the management team have failed to give the likes of Stewart and Jones (who are also pish btw, but must surely be deserving of an opportunity and not 2 minutes at the end) 

2 hours ago, SPWF said:

You must be at the wind up?  He’s fast aye. That’s it. I couldn’t tell what foot is his strongest, because I’ve never seen him put even a half decent cross in. As for intelligent movement 🤦🏼‍♂️ He had a chance to break his neck through the middle for Kent to cross for a tap in, and he checked his run that many times that Kent actually beat him to the by line. The guy is fucking useless. 

Aye what the actual fuck was that????? Cunt was literally jogging and gave Kent no option at all but to try and take the man on. Guy should have been breaking his neck to get to a position where Kent could square it for a tap in 

Absolutely stinking passage of play

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

He's like one of those inflatable punching bags that fall over then bounce back up again only he just falls down and then doesn't do the bouncing back up again bit

Glorified carpet of a boy

😂👍🏼

I think Gerrard just doesn't want to change too many in a winning team but the guy is actually contributing nothing 

I hate it when he comes deep and gets the ball on the halfway line to literally stop and play a 4 yard pass as he's falling over 

He'll be useful in European ties literally due to his pace and willingness to run which is handy against better teams who will play a higher line against us but that is about it. 

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Aye what the actual fuck was that????? Cunt was literally jogging and gave Kent no option at all but to try and take the man on. Guy should have been breaking his neck to get to a position where Kent could square it for a tap in 

Absolutely stinking passage of play

He didn’t want the ball running in on goal , unbelievable, he’d just missed a good chance prior and was praying Kent didn’t play him in 

Archived