Brandon Barker

bashmc1

12 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

He is so bad it's funny when we're winning but when we inevitably drop points and he's on that pitch it will no longer be funny 

I can't believe the amount of opportunities he has had so far this season, that the management team have failed to give the likes of Stewart and Jones (who are also pish btw, but must surely be deserving of an opportunity and not 2 minutes at the end) 

I said to my brother and da today that it was funny if we’re winning but even the day at 2-0 it just became annoying that he was there.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I said to my brother and da today that it was funny if we’re winning but even the day at 2-0 it just became annoying that he was there.

The chance he missed was disgusting

Why the fuck did he take a touch ffs hit it first time back across the keeper the ball played to him was perfect from Jack (I think)

14 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Aye what the actual fuck was that????? Cunt was literally jogging and gave Kent no option at all but to try and take the man on. Guy should have been breaking his neck to get to a position where Kent could square it for a tap in 

Absolutely stinking passage of play

Trying to stay onside? 

8 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

The chance he missed was disgusting

Why the fuck did he take a touch ffs hit it first time back across the keeper the ball played to him was perfect from Jack (I think)

I thought it was in at first due to how easy it should’ve been :lol: 

The run for the Kent chance was just retarded as fuck as well.

He's the weak link in our team at the minute and I'd have liked to see Jones come on and get some game time.

That being said Roofe probably should have done better with his cross in the second half and that would have given him an assist :tu:

46 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

My da absolutely fucking hated Charlie Adam when he was here, Barker is slowly destroying that :lol:

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Mate it was very noticeable how shite he was and that was a game we strolled. Imagine a tough game and he plays like that.

Seems like a decent lad but never Rangers class. I would love to be proved wrong.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

😂👍🏼

I think Gerrard just doesn't want to change too many in a winning team but the guy is actually contributing nothing 

I hate it when he comes deep and gets the ball on the halfway line to literally stop and play a 4 yard pass as he's falling over 

He'll be useful in European ties literally due to his pace and willingness to run which is handy against better teams who will play a higher line against us but that is about it. 

He has pace and that's all. He would be good at running away from the police.

6 hours ago, The Godfather said:

He will come good... 

Nah I just don't see it, he has zero composure and looks like a deer stuck in headlights when ever a decent chance opens up for him. 

He's quick but that's about it, better players than him have been found wanting. No shame in it. 

We require an upgrade 

I once seen a deer stuck in the headlights m8....it fucking wrote my motor off😅😅

Not Rangers standard, I don’t want to slate the boy but he’s simply not good enough. This is the stuff that annoys me with Gerrard is signing and playing players like him instead of giving a youth player the opportunity to stake a claim. 

24 minutes ago, LewisWATP said:

Not Rangers standard, I don’t want to slate the boy but he’s simply not good enough. This is the stuff that annoys me with Gerrard is signing and playing players like him instead of giving a youth player the opportunity to stake a claim. 

He is technically a very gifted individual 🤣

8 hours ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Lovenkrands looked like a sprinter who was given a ball and asked to try playing football in his first season or two and eventually came good.  Barker might never reach the level required but the amount of grief he’s getting on here is embarrassing.

Lovenkrands has more ability in his pinky toe than Brandon Barker. Absolutely mental comparison. 

12 hours ago, SPWF said:

You must be at the wind up?  He’s fast aye. That’s it. I couldn’t tell what foot is his strongest, because I’ve never seen him put even a half decent cross in. As for intelligent movement 🤦🏼‍♂️ He had a chance to break his neck through the middle for Kent to cross for a tap in, and he checked his run that many times that Kent actually beat him to the by line. The guy is fucking useless. 

I'm not, I genuinely think he has a high level of ability and potential. His weak mentality is what's going to stop him from fulfilling it.

12 hours ago, Blues Brother said:

Barker had a few shots, getting into excellent positions. Also would have created a 2 on 1 situation had he not be so crudely fouled after using his exceptional pace. 

So he hit the side net when he was brilliantly set up by Jack and should have scored,  and he got fouled. 

Is that it? 😁

Archived