The Keeper

gman

Very efficient - great to have competition in the No.1 spot. Looks comfortable on the ball - commands the box, Scottish record set for clean sheets at the start of the league season. 

Was just going to post a similar topic.

Incredibly difficult decision for Gerrard. Or maybe not if McLaughlin continues keeping clean sheets.

Absolutely love McGregor and has generally been outstanding for us. A big game player who always pulls off incredible saves when you think he hasn't got a chance. Distribution sometimes a bit suspect but generally decent.

McLaughlin has done nothing wrong since he's been with us and pulled off a great save today to keep our clean sheets going. Looks dependable and distribution seems excellent and comfortable coming for crosses. 

Difficult choice for me who is our now No 1, but definitely McLaughlin has the shirt to lose at the moment for me.

25 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

I'm a fan, but I think every game i've watched he's faked a pass and switched direction - one of these days he's going to get caught, so hope he reins it in a bit.

Goldson does this about 5 times per game also. He is good at it though. 

I think Shagger will be happy to be kept out of the team if he's being honest with himself.

Absolutely nothing against him and he's an excellent keeper but for the best for the team going forward into next season, we needed someone to come I and challenge him.

Job done, shagger can do the cup games and retire happy, with McCrorie coming back as understudy for a couple of years.

32 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Really good keeper, Sunderland fans were gutted when he left and I can see why. 

When you think we got him for free and the tarriers spent £5million on Barkas...

When you say it like that...😄

Archived