Borna Barasic

Redwhiteandblue

I know he already has a thread, but he deserves another. 

Have we had a better crosser of the ball since we had Neil McCann on that wing? 

I love how he doesn't just whip it in like most players eg - Tav.  That cross he put in for Roofe's sitter was only a sitter because Barasic took the time to look up, take a touch then land in right on Roofe's napper. Genuinely world class cross. He's also got some amount of strength. His body fat must be 1% lol.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best full back in the country, by a country mile. And a couple of year ago a lot on here had him as a dud.  A "weakling" if i mind right. Just shows you eh?  Roofe was getting it today on here, he is a dud as well after 3 games or something. Maybe we should maybe wait for a while before passing judgement.

3 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Best full back in the country, by a country mile. And a couple of year ago a lot on here had him as a dud.  A "weakling" if i mind right. Just shows you eh?  Roofe was getting it today on here, he is a dud as well after 3 games or something. Maybe we should maybe wait for a while before passing judgement.

Makes me think I should maybe take back what I've been saying about Barker :boughy:

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I know he already has a thread, but he deserves another. 

Have we had a better crosser of the ball since we had Neil McCann on that wing? 

I love how he doesn't just whip it in like most players eg - Tav.  That cross he put in for Roofe's sitter was only a sitter because Barasic took the time to look up, take a touch then land in right on Roofe's napper. Genuinely world class cross. He's also got some amount of strength. His body fat must be 1% lol.

Poor you can’t describe his play without having a dig at tav all the same 

Just ahead of Kent as the best player in the squad for me. I hope he’s here for years to come but at the same time that kind of quality deserves a shot in a top league. 
He’d not look out of place in any side in Europe. Fuck knows how many dembele dollars Teirney went for but Barasic is better 

We have the two best full-backs in the league.  They can put in crosses all day but the strikers need to put them away.  Tavernier sat the ball right on the head of Morelos at Livingston and he missed it.  Barisic put it on Roofe’s head today but sadly he missed as well.  I think big Itten is the man who the full-backs can pick out and we’ll start being a big threat from the crosses ball in.  

I loved the way Kent was cutting in on his right foot and just firing it at goal, or across goal for a tap in.  The opposition defenders were all over the place.  Barisic and Kent are the best left side in the country.  They made a mockery of that cunt Frimpong when we beat celtic at Parkhead back in December.

I think celtic know we have very dangerous full-backs and that’s why they switched to a 3-5-2.  They expect dangerous ball to be put in the box but with 3 big CBs they’ll head it clear most of the time.  Hopefully big Itten can bully the fuck out of Jullien and Ajer and I think he just might :lol:

45 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Does Barisic not have a pretty average penalty conversion rate?

Average would be an improvement. Last season the players between them scored only 4 penalties out of 10.

Edit - According to Transfermarkt Borna has scored 4 penalties out of 6 attempts during his whole career.

Archived