• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought he was sensational today. Most exciting player in the League by some distance. Turning into a key man for us now and adding goals to his good play. He will be massive for us this season.

Outstanding. Took on the responsibility of being our talisman from Morelos.

Where's that cunt who said he can't remember the last time he's seen Kent dribble past someone? Up there with the 'Tav should play left back so he can cut in and shoot' guy for most ridiculous po

Posted Images

Kent for me is that one special player we have, seen it in his first loan season and hes the only player I believe who can run and stretch the opposition.

He looks like he has serious intent now when he runs at players instead of just trying to look good.....yeah I've always been a fan I have to say.

14 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Where's that cunt who said he can't remember the last time he's seen Kent dribble past someone?

Up there with the 'Tav should play left back so he can cut in and shoot' guy for most ridiculous post contender.

:lol: 

Was there no somecunt that had Ryan Jack center-half a few days ago too in one of the match threads.