Charlie Adam

Tosh8

Was a better player than given credit for at Ibrox, and wasn’t helped by being played wide left when he was clearly a CM. Blackpool built a team around him and did well given their size. Was never really good enough for Liverpool. 

Whores his Rangers connection about for media duties and when he’s looking for another club. Sold the jersey when he said he didn’t care about what happened to us, although you could pick out a lot of quote by a lot of Rangers men at that time and say the same.

No real ill will. Hope he does well wherever he goes.

10 hours ago, Tosh8 said:

Why is this pleb always creeping about Rangers/ibro, it seems the last 2-3 years he’s been trying to link himself with Rangers he’s giving interviews left righ5 and centre on what Rangers should be doing, he talks constantly about how he could do a job for us, how the gaffer should improve the team.

isnt he the guy that said he wasn’t interested in us going under and this idea that he’s some sort of Rangers icon in the Mehdia has to stop! WAlter only played him in the old firm games and that was only cause he could hit a free kick once in a while. 

Charlie is your reading this fuck well and truly off! That’s from the bottom of my heart 

10 hours ago, Tosh8 said:

Oh yeah forgot to say...... see you later you gapped tooth baldy headed pit bull faced ugly bastard. Away back to Dundee cause that’s always been your level 

9 hours ago, Tosh8 said:

I have no idea what your on about but I will say when that the phrase what about his sisters nickers seems like a good name for his autobiography cause nobody is buying Charlie Adam i life of mediocrity and riding coattails 

9 hours ago, Tosh8 said:

Naw

he turned the weans against eessss

b97.gif

13 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Charlie Adam died after he said he didn't care about Rangers.

Canny believe some people want a fat lazy shite in midfield who is way passed it.

Did he really say that ? If so , I agree with you and the OP . 

And if he didn't , it's still a no - as youve said , well passed it .

2 hours ago, gmcf said:

Did he really say that ? If so , I agree with you and the OP . 

And if he didn't , it's still a no - as youve said , well passed it .

Yeah he did mate. He said he only cared about his brother who was there. Later on when his career was dwindling he back tracked.

16 hours ago, Tosh8 said:

When I heard him saying he asked for a job at Rangers the other day but the gaffer and management wanted to go in another direction I lost what little respect I had for him. These vultures think Rangers owe them one last hurrah how can Charlie Adam think he would displace anyone in our team right now? But he’d still want first team wages. All those years..... all those transfers.....all that money still got Madonna teeth 🤓

I won't hear a word against Madge. Legend

• 3 weeks later...

Archived