Ronald De Boer

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

How can you draw 1-1 wae Dunfermline when de boers in the squad lol

😂, Frank wasn’t great with us mate , same as big alves toiled with centre forward slide tackling him in the 18 yard box 😂

On 30/08/2020 at 04:26, peter huistra said:

Loved de Boer was a bit skeptical when we signed him as he had previous injuries that didn't really justify spending 4million on him but the season we done the treble 02/03 he was terrific, that's the season I most remember of him.

He was the perfect link from midfield to attack, his little threaded through passes were genius at times. 

Very passionate player that played for the love of the game , he was an artist on the park and he would moan a lot if things were not going his way, showed he cared.

One of the few players I can remember getting round a player who was shielding the ball out for a goal kick and getting a cut back which led to a goal.

• 3 weeks later...

I met him in the queue for Return of The King.  Top bloke.  What struck me was here was a Dutch guy, with his two kids who'd grown up in Spain, going to watch a three hour film in English.   Anyway I said are you going to be fit for Saturday Ronald, to which he replied Hopefully, in his best Renier Wolfcastle voice.

7 hours ago, miracle said:

I met him in the queue for Return of The King.  Top bloke.  What struck me was here was a Dutch guy, with his two kids who'd grown up in Spain, going to watch a three hour film in English.   Anyway I said are you going to be fit for Saturday Ronald, to which he replied Hopefully, in his best Renier Wolfcastle voice.

Did he sleep on a pile of money, with many beautiful ladies?.......

Archived