2012 game against the peados

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2012 is a year best forgotten, too many bad memories.

Fuck having that many paedos in the Broomy again.

Has there been a better atmosphere in history? Fucking magnificent day. Was sitting next to wee sandy chug tae.   

Went to this game with my Granda and spent all morning worrying because a win for them would have gotten them the title. I was shitting myself right until I got into the ground and realised it was one of those days where we're not going to let the fuckers have anything. Atmosphere was incredible that day - very much felt like us against the world. Not the best we've ever had, though.

RockwellGers and gmcf like this

There's been so many better atmospheres tbh - think folk get hysterical over that stupid Blue Sea Of Ibrox/Penny Arcade YouTube video, but bigger Old Firm wins at Ibrox? I'm not so sure. Probably the most satisfying Old Firm game at Ibrox I've ever been to.

Was a great performance, every player to a man played out their skin to prevent them cunts winning it on our patch. I'd have hated that feeling until the day I died tbh.

tm91 likes this
52 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

There's been so many better atmospheres tbh - think folk get hysterical over that stupid Blue Sea Of Ibrox/Penny Arcade YouTube video, but bigger Old Firm wins at Ibrox? I'm not so sure. Probably the most satisfying Old Firm game at Ibrox I've ever been to.

Was a great performance, every player to a man played out their skin to prevent them cunts winning it on our patch. I'd have hated that feeling until the day I died tbh.

Absolutely honking tune. Hate it.