2012 game against the peados

ready1873

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Reading your posts is like reading the posts of a guy suffering manic depression.

Strange shite to come out with :lol:

Guy thinks this was the best atmosphere in history and I'm telling him he's talking utter shite which he is

41 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No way .We stopped them from winning the league at Ibrox .That was call for celebration .No matter how it finished mate 

Lennon might have gave us a few gubbin's at pedo park but he was largely a failure during his first spell with them. Not being able to motivate his players enough to beat a dismantled and destroyed Rangers team to win the league on their own patch is just one example of that. 

Just now, King Jela said:

Does you take it personally that he thinks that, aye? 

Why would I take it personally, I wouldn't even have been at the games with better atmospheres. The atmosphere at all football isn't even close to what it was back in the days of all standing grounds

He's posted this being from the same generation as us which have only experienced seated grounds and songs being fucking banned

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Why would I take it personally, I wouldn't even have been at the games with better atmospheres. The atmosphere at all football isn't even close to what it was back in the days of all standing grounds

Were you even at the game of question in the op? 🤔

It was a phenomenal atmosphere. Pure defiance. Knew the league was lost, but by fuck we weren’t letting them win it at our patch, and they were desperate to after 1999 at the piggery. 

Aside from a few European nights it’s the best it’s been in my lifetime (still a youngster at 34 mind you!). 

Not sure how it came across on TV or anything, but as close as I’ve felt to the team. Really felt they did it for the fans. 

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

Rangers Media members really will rip each others throats out over anything and everything :lol: 

Normally cause there’s a few bawbag miserable bastards that want to shite all over everything regardless. And we’ve a number of guys that just troll every thread. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

No way .We stopped them from winning the league at Ibrox .That was call for celebration .No matter how it finished mate 

They were winning the league anyway, 

this was a total balls up by us not to have got a right good 5 or 6 that day. 

5 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Strange shite to come out with :lol:

Guy thinks this was the best atmosphere in history and I'm telling him he's talking utter shite which he is

The guy is allowed to get excited man .He could be in his 20s and never seen much else .

5 hours ago, The Sinner said:

They were winning the league anyway, 

this was a total balls up by us not to have got a right good 5 or 6 that day. 

Let it go ffs .We won a brilliant game .Be happy with that memory and stop greetin about 2 late goals 

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Let it go ffs .We won a brilliant game .Be happy with that memory and stop greetin about 2 late goals 

We were also down to ten men, think Bocanegra was sent off near the end? All a bit of an adrenaline filled blur.

I mind getting to my seat and shouting "right Rangers get intae these dirty fenian bastards!"

Then a couple rows in front this old guy turned and pointed at me and shouted "OI!" and I thought "shit this old guys gonna grass me in and get me lifted"

But no he just smiled and went "they're dirty SMELLY fenian bastards" 😂 great start to a wonderful day

14 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

The two goals from them made it even better, the first was a little bit of false hope for them, but they knew they'd lost, then then they scored the second they celebrated but you could tell they were broken and knew their wee dream of winning the league at Ibrox was over. It was near perfect, it was 3-2 but everyone who saw the game knows that we absolutely battered them that day

Archived