Official Rangers vs Dundee Utd Match Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

You want Barker to play? he’s beyond shite, boy is fucking useless 

He's certainly not useless, he missed a few good chances against Hamilton and had he scored them folk wouldn't be so harsh with their opinion of him. To answer your question tho yes I would start barker as he played well against Kilmarnock and got in some good positions against Hamilton. Morelos hasn't been interested and itten was injured. 

Just now, Ross-Gazza genius said:

He's certainly not useless, he missed a few good chances against Hamilton and had he scored them folk wouldn't be so harsh with their opinion of him. To answer your question tho yes I would start barker as he played well against Kilmarnock and got in some good positions against Hamilton. Morelos hasn't been interested and itten was injured. 

He’s fucking shite mate, it’s a myth he was good against Killie average at best 

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

He’s fucking shite mate, it’s a myth he was good against Killie average at best 

I thought he played well and was a threat, not saying he was amazing but he done more than enough to get a start against Hamilton. Things didn't quite go his way against Hamilton but I'll wait until he gets a run of games before I write him off. 

1 minute ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

I thought he played well and was a threat, not saying he was amazing but he done more than enough to get a start against Hamilton. Things didn't quite go his way against Hamilton but I'll wait until he gets a run of games before I write him off. 

Things didn’t go his way? he was abysmal, looked scared of the ball the boys an utter shitebag god knows how bad he’ll be when fans are back 

4 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Things didn’t go his way? he was abysmal, looked scared of the ball the boys an utter shitebag god knows how bad he’ll be when fans are back 

He wasn't abysmal. As I said had he scored a few of his chances folks opinions would be completely different. Shitebag I can agree with and that's a side of his game along with a few others that annoys me. I'd be more worried about the state of hagi's performances than I would of barkers but there always seems to be a scapegoat on here and it looks like barker is that scapegoat. We never seem to let a player get a run of games last season folk screaming that Kent was shite and look how that's turned out so far this season. Let's give him a chance and see where he is after a few more games. 

Archived