Official Rangers vs Dundee Utd Match Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

But it's a strong team and I'm so looking forward to this.

Balogun has been brilliant for us when played.  He put in a MOTM performance against Aberdeen.  He didn’t deserve to lose the jersey either.  

1 minute ago, TMB said:

Balogun has been brilliant for us when played.  He put in a MOTM performance against Aberdeen.  He didn’t deserve to lose the jersey either.  

He lost it due to injury mate, there is a difference in that.

I have no problem with Balogun although I still want to see a little more of him before giving him the praise that many others do.

I don't expect him to be under too much pressure today so I will be looking more towards his distribution and forward runs. I hope he plays great.

8 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I'm not too upset at Barker starting.

I think his movement is good and that it is one of the reasons Kent is playing so well. Them constantly switching is difficult for defenders.

I also can't help but feel that he just needs for something to go right with either a good goal or a couple of assists and he will really go up a few levels.

If he can get over the nerves, I'm convinced there is a good player there.

His movement and touch are very good, just needs that spark of confidence to take it up a level.   

30 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

He wasn't abysmal. As I said had he scored a few of his chances folks opinions would be completely different. Shitebag I can agree with and that's a side of his game along with a few others that annoys me. I'd be more worried about the state of hagi's performances than I would of barkers but there always seems to be a scapegoat on here and it looks like barker is that scapegoat. We never seem to let a player get a run of games last season folk screaming that Kent was shite and look how that's turned out so far this season. Let's give him a chance and see where he is after a few more games. 

He can sort his fucking hair out for god sake, he isn't Bobby Moore.

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He lost it due to injury mate, there is a difference in that.

I have no problem with Balogun although I still want to see a little more of him before giving him the praise that many others do.

I don't expect him to be under too much pressure today so I will be looking more towards his distribution and forward runs. I hope he plays great.

Balogun is a full international same as Helander.  Both players look to be of a similar standard in all honesty.  I don’t mind the manager switching them out.

Just now, Malvern said:

He can sort his fucking hair out for god sake, he isn't Bobby Moore.

my client at barker and barker would like to advise that any hair malfunctions have been utterly blown out of proportion. barker has a wonderful head of hair and has been the unfortunate victim of poor photoshopping and poor videocamera work reinforced with poor lighting.

Barker, Hagi, and Kent, is probably the best 3 we can play behind the striker.  I know some will say Roofe should play there but I think he was brought in as a striker.  

Disappointed big Itten isn’t playing but maybe he’s still not 100%.  It’s weird Morelos has been left out after Gerrard saying how hard he’s been working.

I’d have Kamara before Davis every time.  

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

Barker, Hagi, and Kent, is probably the best 3 we can play behind the striker.  I know some will say Roofe should play there but I think he was brought in as a striker.  

Disappointed big Itten isn’t playing but maybe he’s still not 100%.  It’s weird Morelos has been left out after Gerrard saying how hard he’s been working.

Regarding Morelos, maybe because he wants to make sure it's not just a flash in a pan and he really has changed his attitude.  Who knows what's going on.

Davis is a top human being, that's why he's starting :anguish:

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

Anything with Barker isn’t the best.

Why would you have Kamara before Davis? Davis has been better in his two than Kamara was.

Archived