Official Rangers vs Dundee Utd Match Thread

Would love to absolutely skelp these cunts. 

Due a battering. 

McLaughlin

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic

Jack Aribo

Roofe Hagi Kent

Itten (Or Morelos)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 30/08/2020 at 20:39, Rangers_no1 said:

Shouldn't be allowed this thread after dropping points at Livi. @BridgeIsBlue should be creating matchday threads.

Will set up a petition to get said poster banned should we fail to win..

On 30/08/2020 at 20:52, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'll second this 👍

If we drop points to these cunts, ill probably jump off a bridge, so doubt it will be needed. 

8 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Still sore from this lot knocking us out of the cup a few years back.   A good pummeling is overdue.

Yes a bad day all round. Moved from my season ticket seat and a poor team performance only getting going when we were well behind.  Hoping they go straight back down.

McLaughlin

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic

Jack  

Aribo                    Kent 

Roofe    Itten  Morelos

Canny see the gaffer going with one defensive   mid  but I'd see goals in this team  coz I can see them having a double decker oot with a trailer against us at Ibrox .

11 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

McLaughlin

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic

Jack  

Aribo                    Kent 

Roofe    Itten  Morelos

Canny see the gaffer going with one defensive   mid  but I'd see goals in this team  coz I can see them having a double decker oot with a trailer against us at Ibrox .

2-1-7 by the time the full backs push up.  

At home on a proper surface will suit us fine and we will continue our winning ways against what will be a stuffy team. They will certainly be more defensive minded aganst us than  they were against Kilmarnock, but we should still get the room to get in and around them. Better finishing than previou games should ensure a good win, a safe 3 points in my opinion.

49 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

How does he get that? Did he not ref the last home game so 2 out of our last 3?

Time to start turning the screw on us unfortunately. Can't have Rangers ahead on points when covid could start to affect games / leagues again.

Someone is due a thumping from us (goal-wise) and if it can't be celtic, Aberdeen or Hibs I'd like it to be these cunts - but we're not really that type of team - never have been either. Not really (by that I mean the type of team that delivers multi-goal pumping's semi-regularly).

As always though - I'll take 1-0 before each match we play and get them winning runs going, clean sheets maintained and win ratio's peaking.

Archived