Official Rangers vs Dundee Utd Match Thread

59 minutes ago, WizardWalters said:

Yeah and he has proven that we could play him and not weaken the team. Its a great option for the manager to have.

Totally agree, he only dropped out of the team due to injury and it looks like we have this option (quality for quality) all over the park now. Imo, from what I’ve personally seen of them both Balogun is every bit as effective as Helander and either or in the team gives me confidence👌

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally don't like the idea of chopping and changing CB's but Gerrard's comments suggest this may happen. I have nothing against Balogun but Helander has done nothing wrong to be dropped on Saturday. 

Also, I just seen Borna didn't play for Croatia yesterday. That's good. 

30 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I personally don't like the idea of chopping and changing CB's but Gerrard's comments suggest this may happen. I have nothing against Balogun but Helander has done nothing wrong to be dropped on Saturday. 

Also, I just seen Borna didn't play for Croatia yesterday. That's good. 

We started off the season with Edmundson who did brilliantly over in France and held his own against Leverkusen.  Edmundson was then dropped for Balogun.

Balogun looked solid for a few games and then he was dropped for Helander.  

Goldson is a guaranteed start.  It seems the other three are fighting for that other spot and the manager is happy to chop and change.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

We started off the season with Edmundson who did brilliantly over in France and held his own against Leverkusen.  Edmundson was then dropped for Balogun.

Balogun looked solid for a few games and then he was dropped for Helander.  

Goldson is a guaranteed start.  It seems the other three are fighting for that other spot and the manager is happy to chip and change.

Balogun was injured I think. 

Let’s just get them pumped Rangers! We owe them one.

McLaughlin

Tavernier Goldson Helander Barisic

Jack

Hagi.             Aribo.            Kent

Roofe.            Itten

*If everyone fit

** Can’t see Helander being switched with Balogun until we concede a goal likewise McGregor for McLaughlin at this stage

26 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Aribo won't be playing according the FlashScore app. 

They won't know fuck all tbf but I think he'll be missing again, was Itten in the training pics from this week? 

Aribo was expected to be ok for Kilmarnock, scans showed a small ankle knock apparently. Hope to fuck the boy gets back soon and this isnt something more serious we're not bringing into the open yet.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Aribo was expected to be ok for Kilmarnock, scans showed a small ankle knock apparently. Hope to fuck the boy gets back soon and this isnt something more serious we're not bringing into the open yet.

Tomorrow's press conference will be telling, we always seem to pick up these daft injuries over the course of a season. 

Archived