Jump to content

Official Rangers vs Dundee Utd Match Thread


mitre_mouldmaster
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

Gerrard said after the game that the doctors said if he's treated correctly and managed right over the next 2/3 days, he's a chance of playing against the Gibraltar mob.

Wouldn’t risk it should have enough.

Any word on Balogun or Jack mate?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Ryan_1 said:

Wouldn’t risk it should have enough.

Any word on Balogun or Jack mate?

He also said that he's got 2, maybe 3 out for a few weeks now (including Aribo) so I assume (putting 2 and 2 together) he's talking about them and reckons they'll be out a couple of weeks mate :tu: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

He also said that he's got 2, maybe 3 out for a few weeks now (including Aribo) so I assume (putting 2 and 2 together) he's talking about them and reckons they'll be out a couple of weeks mate :tu: 

Not great but to Gerrard and the scouting departments  credit we have strength in depth. Think Balogun is the real deal but Helander is more than capable and same for Jack with Kamara.

Come a long way considering, normally we’d be fucked. 
Kent is the only potential injury that worry’s me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So it's frowned upon on here now to have a quick glance at a Dundee United forum after they've been pumped to enjoy what they're saying :lol: 

Any other uber-staunch etiquette rules I should abide by? 

What about the guy that trawls Kerrydale street for the good quotes - has he got issues too? or is it just some folk? 

Blue Avenger and 2nd Flute like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, British_Empire said:

So it's frowned upon on here now to have a quick glance at a Dundee United forum after they've been pumped to enjoy what they're saying :lol: 

Any other uber-staunch etiquette rules I should abide by? 

What about the guy that trawls Kerrydale street for the good quotes - has he got issues too? or is it just some folk? 

Aye, because he was doing it during a Rangers game at one point. Also, half of his posts are clearly cunts fishing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

So it's frowned upon on here now to have a quick glance at a Dundee United forum after they've been pumped to enjoy what they're saying :lol: 

Any other uber-staunch etiquette rules I should abide by? 

What about the guy that trawls Kerrydale street for the good quotes - has he got issues too? or is it just some folk? 

As far as I can remember, were you not claiming to only watch Rangers when playing in Europe? Zero standing when it comes to claiming about uber staunch rules.

Do whatever you do, but still think its weird as fuck to sit and read through another teams forum. 'Quick glance,' my arse.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

So it's frowned upon on here now to have a quick glance at a Dundee United forum after they've been pumped to enjoy what they're saying :lol: 

Any other uber-staunch etiquette rules I should abide by? 

What about the guy that trawls Kerrydale street for the good quotes - has he got issues too? or is it just some folk? 

Do what you want mate just don’t see the appeal.

Geniunely no interest in another’s opinion. Going to biased, just like this place is.

Like I said I cannot stand the opinion on here at times, never mind your Dundee United or celtics.

Wasnt singling you out just don’t see the appeal in general.

Stick in

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MFJ14 said:

As far as I can remember, were you not claiming to only watch Rangers when playing in Europe? Zero standing when it comes to claiming about uber staunch rules.

Do whatever you do, but still think its weird as fuck to sit and read through another teams forum. 'Quick glance,' my arse.

 

You're wrong. I said they'd be the only games I'd be attending as I won't put another penny in corrupt, cheating Scottish football. 

I've enjoyed watching my team from the telly this season. 

Easy mistake to make if you're a bit dense in the head. 

and it was a quick glance, the match thread, taste some tears and shut the window. Satisfied. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I swear at weekends on here, regardless of the result cunts will pick fights/arguments with anyone over just about anything :lol:  it's funny and pathetic in equal measure. 

 

Cannot stand the match thread during the game.

Player will get slated for 45 minutes then get MOTM and everyone is praising him. Or vice versa. 
 

Will make a prediction before the game then maybe half time and full time analysis but during the game folk must spend more time look at their phone or keyboard than watching the game, utter nonsense comes out.

Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Are you saying folk like him don't exist? LOLOLOL

Correct.

Just because you go lurking on their forums doesn't mean other folk just randomly make accounts calling themselves 'teddy Bear'. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Ryan_1 said:

Cannot stand the match thread during the game.

Player will get slated for 45 minutes then get MOTM and everyone is praising him. Or vice versa. 
 

Will make a prediction before the game then maybe half time and full time analysis but during the game folk must spend more time look at their phone or keyboard than watching the game, utter nonsense comes out.

Only issue I've got with the match threads, if we don't get an early goal it can be brutal - everyone's shite etc then after the goal the tone loosens up a bit. 

There's little balance with the support online - a good player has a couple bad games he's shite, a waste of money and needing dropped and a shite player has a couple of good games and there's all sorts of threads about how he's great. No in between.

BearInTheToon likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, cp9 said:

Correct.

Just because you go lurking on their forums doesn't mean other folk just randomly make accounts calling themselves 'teddy Bear'. 

 

 

Which is why I said "folk like him" in my original post - because they do exist. 

I'll even say he's no real then and it's a fake account if it makes you feel better - there's every chance.

But there's still cunts like him in our support and they make me sick to the stomach so my point still stands.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Which is why I said "folk like him" in my original post - because they do exist. 

I'll even say he's no real then and it's a fake account if it makes you feel better - there's every chance.

But there's still cunts like him in our support and they make me sick to the stomach so my point still stands.

That a Rangers fan has voted yes? 

 

Shock horror

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, cp9 said:

What's your point then?

 

No I'm asking what your point in that last comment was when you said "a Rangers fan that voted yes" ... what part of the comment of mine that you quoted was it in relation to? you were asking a question but it made no sense to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, British_Empire said:

No I'm asking what your point in that last comment was when you said "a Rangers fan that voted yes" ... what part of the comment of mine that you quoted was it in relation to? you were asking a question but it made no sense to me.

'folk like him' 

Who are folk like 'teddy bear'

Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Only issue I've got with the match threads, if we don't get an early goal it can be brutal - everyone's shite etc then after the goal the tone loosens up a bit. 

There's little balance with the support online - a good player has a couple bad games he's shite, a waste of money and needing dropped and a shite player has a couple of good games and there's all sorts of threads about how he's great. No in between.

Kent was shite last season apparently.... 

Totally agree with what you’ve said, I’ll look for a few posters due to time being on here but used to get into a bad habit of letting RM decide whether I rate a player or not. 

Believe I can judge or spot like anybody else on here so going with own judgment from now on, spending less and less time on here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ryan_1 said:

Kent was shite last season apparently.... 

Totally agree with what you’ve said, I’ll look for a few posters due to time being on here but used to get into a bad habit of letting decide whether I rate a player or not. 

Believe I can judge or spot like anybody else on here so going with own judgment from now on, spending less and less time on here.

Knives out for Hagi atm going on a few comments despite him getting man of the match somewhere (that I seen) - I'd like him to do a bit more, but he's young, talented and contributing. He'll grow more into the team as the season goes on. We do this with our more talented players get on their case. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 21 October 2021 19:00 Until 21:00
      0  
      Rangers v Brondby
      Ibrox Stadium
      UEFA Europa League
×
×
  • Create New...