UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

10 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

He’s got great movement and very technically good, finishing is not the best.

Aye, the movement is exceptional, always seems to find himself in the right place. You're right about the finishing - tonight anyway - but I think he would have done very well here. The league would suite him. 

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Lydnon Dykes is a terrible football player. In fact, most of them are.

They are working hard. I will give them that.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

the Czechs had 65% possession in the first-half. 

I'll hazard a guess going by those two posts that you haven't been watching the whole game tonight or it's been on in the background and you haven't really been paying much attention?

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I'll hazard a guess going by those two posts that you haven't been watching the whole game tonight or it's been on in the background and you haven't really been paying much attention?

So Dykes makes one good pass and he is a good player? I've watched him, he is rubbish.

As for Fraser, if he were any good, he would have had a hat-trick.

McGregor looks like he can't be arsed.

Only Jack, Consindine and McGinn get pass marks so far from me. The rest are awful.

5 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

That's a fantastic win. Czechs had a strong team out and now 4 points clear.

With Slovakia losing as well, Scotland are in a strong position to top the group now. Serbia will be tough in the playoff, but they aren't as strong as Czechs.

28 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Almost tempted to try and force myself to support Scotland again.

It is fucking horrible that my own national team was poisoned by that lot and their actions in 2012.

I grew up watching them in the 80s and 90s rammed full of Rangers players, 2012 was a shit show - but it comes in waves. Social media era has a lot to blame for the polarization of the national team in fans eyes thesedays.

Infact most younger  fans in England and Scotland tend to hate international football anyway full stop.

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

With Slovakia losing as well, Scotland are in a strong position to top the group now. Serbia will be tough in the playoff, but they aren't as strong as Czechs.

In my opinion Serbia are much better. Just so organised and tough. Much better team even though the Czechs might be stronger on paper.

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I grew up watching them in the 80s and 90s rammed full of Rangers players, 2012 was a shit show - but it comes in waves. Social media era has a lot to blame for the polarization of the national team in fans eyes thesedays.

Infact most younger  fans in England and Scotland tend to hate international football anyway full stop.

Last paragraph I don't agree with but the first is spot on. It does come in waves. You don't even need to go back too far either. In the mid to late 00s the Scotland team was full of our players. I remember Celtic fans at work refusing to support the national team when McGregor and Ferguson got caught having a few after-hours beverages, who now try to claim sole rights in supporting the national team. For a period under Strachan the Scotland team did seem to become the Cetic team but looking back that is probably down to circumstances of the two teams rather than bias.

It will come back. Fuck the SFA and any Scottish club who are against us but I've read more than a few posts recently which suggest some of our supporters have given up on Scotland and even surrendered our national flag.

I have a lot more things to say but I've had a fair few beers for the game and I am going in to territory which is best left to when I'm sober.

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Almost tempted to try and force myself to support Scotland again.

It is fucking horrible that my own national team was poisoned by that lot and their actions in 2012.

It's also bizarre people are still of this mindset.  Even up until the internationals in 2019, most folk at away games are Rangers fans.  

My FB and Twitter are full of bears raving about us, some of which aren't keen on international fitbaw. 

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

In my opinion Serbia are much better. Just so organised and tough. Much better team even though the Czechs might be stronger on paper.

I think they have a better calibre of player but aren't as well drilled.  If we score an early goal it'll make the difference; falling behind could cause us problems.  

Clarke by luck has stumbled upon a formation there and Dykes & Fraser looks great.  

Jack compliments McGinn so well and we look so much more assured with him in the middle of the park 

Watching the highlights on ITV/STV for scottish viewers and they are saying McGuire was hard done by and had a hard time. Fuck me he got pissed and started slapping a guy who was too close to his sister so how is that different to  a regular guy who does that? Just admit he may have been minding his own business and what not but if some sleazeball hits on your sister and she is not comfortable you surely would at least stand up, the fact they are saying this was difficulties etc is utter nonsense.

12 hours ago, Hoss said:

It's also bizarre people are still of this mindset.  Even up until the internationals in 2019, most folk at away games are Rangers fans.  

My FB and Twitter are full of bears raving about us, some of which aren't keen on international fitbaw. 

You're off your nut if you think that.