UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

8 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

You're off your nut if you think that.

How many Bears did you meet at away games on Scotland trips? Or are you just basing it on @MrNoFacts on twitter thought so.  

Scotland away to Cyprus last November was my last one and every where you went there were Gers fans.  Lots of the usual crowd who were in Braga last season too.  

22 hours ago, Hoss said:

I think they have a better calibre of player but aren't as well drilled.  If we score an early goal it'll make the difference; falling behind could cause us problems.  

Clarke by luck has stumbled upon a formation there and Dykes & Fraser looks great.  

Jack compliments McGinn so well and we look so much more assured with him in the middle of the park 

Serbia arent well drilled?? Quite the opposite, in my opinion. They kept Haaland, Sørloth and co veeery quiet the other night. Then theres Mitrovic as well.. he will cause a lot of problems.

19 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Serbia arent well drilled?? Quite the opposite, in my opinion. They kept Haaland, Sørloth and co veeery quiet the other night. Then theres Mitrovic as well.. he will cause a lot of problems.

Struggled against Hungary at home though, lost 1 nil. So they aren't consistent at the high level, as the same with Scotland. I see a close game, but Scotland will come out on top.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, wully said:

Sky showing the jacobites game for free, ill be wanting my months subscription back. 

After all i only pay for Scottish football.

I'm the same, that's outrageous from SKY. No doubt Sturgeon was behind it, to keep people going to others houses to watch.

34 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Interesting, seems to be falling into place for Scotland - been lucky with the quarentine so far. Still going to be a tough call.

there was a serbian journalist on sportsound tnite  who said there was no problem with these players they had already arrived in belgrade 

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Can’t see Scotland winning this. Been extremely fortunate against what’s mostly dug shite. Expecting a glorious failure. 

It will be tough, but they look a lot more solid in defence. I can see a Scotland win, it'll be very close.

I fancy Scotland to at least take this past the 90 minutes. I think how Scotland play and set up will come up well against how Serbia play. They seem to prefer a much more open game than Scotland will give them.

However you have to balance that with it being Scotland:lol: