UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

Glorious failure just gives Scotland hope. Clarke will be hailed as a success for being so close - fuck me they bang on about England bigging themselves up - an 8 game unbeaten run against shite including the Czech reserve reserves and Scotland are world beaters. 
An easy Serbia win please and all our international players back fit and well for the proper football.

International football is pish. The wonderful Tartan Army just try and out do each other -  the I’m more passionate than the next guy gang  

Fuck The Scotland national team, under the current establishment and hierarchy I cannot support them. 

Proud to be Scottish but fuck the SFA, The SPFL and the Snp, cunts are ruining my country. 

Oh and hopefully Bye Bye Steve Clark ya Jakey prick. 

Just now, DavieMacRFC said:

Fuck The Scotland national team, under the current establishment and hierarchy I cannot support them. 

Proud to be Scottish but fuck the SFA, The SPFL and the Snp, cunts are ruining my country. 

Oh and hopefully Bye Bye Steve Clark ya Jakey prick. 

They’ve ruined our country. 

Scotland qualifying is on a par with scum winning the league,it has been manufactured so that some diddy teams get to this stage you no longer have to qualify by winning your group just fuck up in the sections and then go into play offs with all the other shite teams. Clark is a boring Rangers hating bastard and his teams are impossible to watch. Scotlands biggest game in 30 years,don’t make me fucking laugh.

• .Williamson. changed the title to UEFA Nations League & Euro Qualifiers
25 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Scotland qualifying is on a par with scum winning the league,it has been manufactured so that some diddy teams get to this stage you no longer have to qualify by winning your group just fuck up in the sections and then go into play offs with all the other shite teams. Clark is a boring Rangers hating bastard and his teams are impossible to watch. Scotlands biggest game in 30 years,don’t make me fucking laugh.

It’s their biggest game in 17 years tbf

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Will watch NI tonight and give them my full support as usual 

What are the chances against this Slovakia then? Seems like that Michael O’Neill era is over these days and they’re not getting the same kind of results.. without looking too much into it.

1 minute ago, CR3 said:

What are the chances against this Slovakia then? Seems like that Michael O’Neill era is over these days and they’re not getting the same kind of results.. without looking too much into it.

I'd fancy NI to go through tonight. 

In saying that I've hardly followed them in recent years so wouldn't be the best person to answer this. Thought they played well at times against Romania 

See Weiss has been recalled to the Slovakia squad 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I'd fancy NI to go through tonight. 

In saying that I've hardly followed them in recent years so wouldn't be the best person to answer this. Thought they played well at times against Romania 

See Weiss has been recalled to the Slovakia squad 

Think they’ll win in 90 minutes? Looks really close to call, thinking it could go to extra-time.