UEFA Nations League & Euro Qualifiers

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thoughts with Kyle Lafferty who played for NI tonight after losing his Sister a week ago.  That's tough and takes balls.  All the best, Kyle.     

Ryan Jack was tremendous tonight btw 

I've went from a guy who was quite passionate about the national team in my younger years to a guy who actively now hates them because of the general feeling towards us from their sex offender support

Posted Images

Glorious failure just gives Scotland hope. Clarke will be hailed as a success for being so close - fuck me they bang on about England bigging themselves up - an 8 game unbeaten run against shite including the Czech reserve reserves and Scotland are world beaters. 
An easy Serbia win please and all our international players back fit and well for the proper football.

International football is pish. The wonderful Tartan Army just try and out do each other -  the I’m more passionate than the next guy gang  

Just now, DavieMacRFC said:

Fuck The Scotland national team, under the current establishment and hierarchy I cannot support them. 

Proud to be Scottish but fuck the SFA, The SPFL and the Snp, cunts are ruining my country. 

Oh and hopefully Bye Bye Steve Clark ya Jakey prick. 

They’ve ruined our country. 

DavieMacRFC likes this
  • .Williamson. changed the title to UEFA Nations League & Euro Qualifiers