UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Cooper and arguably McKenna are both better.

Don't think either of them enjoy caving heads in with baseball bats either.

Aye yer right enough hes been all over the place in the first half, total shambles of a performance giving away chance after chance.

5 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

It sure is. I just knew he was a rugby player, and nothing else about him. Glad I didn't make myself look even more daft than usual. :unsure:

seems to be a hell of a lot of sports people who end up getting the disease, or maybe we just hear about it more because they're in the public eye? 

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

One defensive mix up, one goal ffs.

Saville had a mare against Bosnia as well.

Still, very open game, all to play for.

McGinn blazed that shot over the bar because he hates the country and doesn't want us to go through mate, what's your opinion

Decided to watch the game tonight to try and make myself support the national team again.

Spent the first half shouting at the Serbia players to break the legs of half the Scotland team and the other half being utterly bored out of my tits watching the most horrendous game of football in my life.

We really are getting spoiled watching Rangers play these days.

Serbia trying to play it too cute with Scotland pressing hard and high. Seen this sort of match play out one too many times in some games the tarriers have played away in Europe the last couple or so years where the home team should, in theory win, but the attitudes all wrong and the other teams attitudes all right.

Just now, MurrayWilson said:

I reckon israel looked a better team. How in fuck this lot beat norway god only knows. Good players but a very poor team.

Serbia, despite their players in Seria A, are in the same boat as Scotland for a reason. Inconsistencies.

Scotland need to take more chances up front, Dykes is winning everything and that has thrown them.