UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

1 minute ago, gmcf said:

FS 30 seconds to go , needing a win and the CBs are making short passes to each other on the halfway line . 

Reckon that's us out already , after the first game . 

Was bizarre. A draw at home against Israel is just not good enough. 

A microcosm of the attitudes of those who run Scottish football in a nutshell. 

Happy with a draw at home against Israel. It's what happens when ambition has gone and apathy reigns. They get exactly what they deserve putting that alky in charge. 

We won't be qualifying for anything anytime soon.

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

Was bizarre. A draw at home against Israel is just not good enough. 

It was bizarre , professional footballers passing the buck to each other to cross a ball with neither taking responsibility . 

No , not enough - a draw at home to arguably the weakest team in the group would suggest they won't qualify even at this early stage . And to be fair that's all they deserved . 

Even trying to put aside the fact he's an unlikeable cunt that hates us, I couldn't believe at the time so many supporters wanted Clarke to manage us. His brand of football is chronic. One of the most attacking left backs in the world looks like a Championship player in a Scotland shirt.

27 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Scotland playing like Kilmarnock at home to Israel is absolutely bizarre.

Andy Robertson also has to be one of Scotland's worst ever captains. I've only been watching since about the 60th minute but has he even got forward once?

Robertson same old story , him Darren Fletcher etc are/were cogs in a brilliant machine ,take them oot that machine they look as bad as the rest of the shite and toil to influence things 

8 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

A microcosm of the attitudes of those who run Scottish football in a nutshell. 

Happy with a draw at home against Israel. It's what happens when ambition has gone and apathy reigns. They get exactly what they deserve putting that alky in charge. 

We won't be qualifying for anything anytime soon.

the media darling manager was shown up for what he is players playing out of position  poor dykes never got a chance all nite  too many fenians in that set up

You have to do more than one decent season at Kilmarnock to prove your credentials to justify being an international manager. 

Clarke is a nobody and the wrong man in a long list of wrong men.

The problem is, nobody with credentials touches tha job with a ten foot pole.

14 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Well, that was fucking awful. Clarke proving to be another failure. 

After shaking hands with Israel’s manager, he stood there like the looser he is, Smith/McCoist & McLeish got us into the top 20 (or am i off my tits) since then it has been handed to failures to bravely lead us down the ranks again by ignoring talent due to the colour of its strip or its fans perceived loyalty. 

Just now, Cedrick said:

Some difference in Robertson same old story , him Darren Fletcher etc are cogs in a machine take them oot that machine they look as bad as the rest of the shite and toil to influence things 

I get that he can't be expected to win the game by himself from left back but you'd expect someone considered by many to be world class to stand out like he's a level above everyone and he just looks bang average to me over and over again.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I get that he can't be expected to win the game by himself from left back but you'd expect someone considered by many to be world class to stand out like he's a level above everyone and he just looks bang average to me over and over again.

I was flicking between it and norther Ireland looked to me Israel just overloaded their right Scotland’s left they knew nobody else would hurt them