UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

6 clean sheets in a row. No kicked a competitive ball since March. Wonder who started lol. 

Not that I give a fuck anyway, fuck them. Deserve what you get hiring a guy who had one good season with Killie when his biggest tactic was a plastic park 

While we’re in the current situation with crowds,  may as well play the internationals there!

30 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

6 clean sheets in a row. No kicked a competitive ball since March. Wonder who started lol. 

Not that I give a fuck anyway, fuck them. Deserve what you get hiring a guy who had one good season with Killie when his biggest tactic was a plastic park 

Shows the usual bias when an on form keeper can't get in ahead of a keeper that hasn't kicked a ball yet. 

Clarke was another shite appointment by the dinosaurs in the SFA. Hopefully bites them big time when clarke likely screws the playoff. A playoff Scotland are only in thanks to big eck. 

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Meh, national team is bogging and filled with tarriers. 

One regret i have was not going to France 98 because I didn't get tickets.(18 years old).  I just thought I'd go to the next one :lol:

Never thought id never have the chance again, and there would be a time when  you couldn't pay me to go to a Scotland game like now.

Grim.

2 hours ago, GM63 said:

After shaking hands with Israel’s manager, he stood there like the looser he is, Smith/McCoist & McLeish got us into the top 20 (or am i off my tits) since then it has been handed to failures to bravely lead us down the ranks again by ignoring talent due to the colour of its strip or its fans perceived loyalty. 

Two Rangers players in there, plus one on loan at Livi. McLean, McBurnie and Fleck all included in the squad.

Plenty of regulars after Smith/Mcleish left until we became pish.

Scotland are pish because they’re pish, fuck all to do with any bias against us.

21 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Two Rangers players in there, plus one on loan at Livi. McLean, McBurnie and Fleck all included in the squad.

Plenty of regulars after Smith/Mcleish left until we became pish.

Scotland are pish because they’re pish, fuck all to do with any bias against us.

Just think of Fleck’s use of the ball on the left of midfield, with the likes of biscuit hips & Robertson outside him.

A key player in a top third EPL team.

Should be a magical combination, but thinking which seems beyond the dross in charge.

Can someone explain how the fuck Scotland are playing Israel in the euro qualifier?

If Scotland finished top of a group that featured Israel & Albania then why the fuck can they be playing Israel again for a place in the final qualifying round....sounds like a complete waste of fucking time if you ask me

8 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

11/12 sides in league A qualified directly for Euro 2020. So the next 3 highest sides not qualifed take those spots.

Israel, Hungary and Romania finished second and still advanced to the playoffs from league C.

Scotland got lucky as they could drawn those 3 or Bulgaria from league C. Got the easiest side imo.

Whole format sucks, Iceland lost all games, scored once and still get a play off spot. Yes was a hard group and deserve a shot more than Scotland. But its just a ridiculous concept.

Aye sounds like it....what again baffles me is Scotland got promoted to group b from group c as they topped a group of 3....it now appears that Israel obviously got promoted to group b for finishing 2/3....this set up is completely worthless :lol: