Red imps RTV

Bossorange

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

I don't have one and I know fine well how they work, how is your latency with yours? I have no need for one mate.

No problems the majority of the time. Only takes 2secs to fix if there is.

Guess you're lucky enough to not stay in the cesspit anymore to need one for the soccerball... 

Or you just have a much easier access to Ibrox than I do. 

Hopefully there is a charge for it. Don’t want all you cunts getting it for fuckall whilst I’m still paying for premier sports cause I’m too lazy to  cancel it after they french friendlies 😂

9 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

No problems the majority of the time. Only takes 2secs to fix if there is.

Guess you're lucky enough to not stay in the cesspit anymore to need one for the soccerball... 

Or you just have a much easier access to Ibrox than I do. 

So in your fictional story of being "tooled up" and carrying snooker cues to Ibrox, how far did you have to travel holding it?

9 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

So in your fictional story of being "tooled up" and carrying snooker cues to Ibrox, how far did you have to travel holding it?

I work literally all over Scotland.  At that particular time, I can't remember how far. 

It's mostly European games I have trouble getting to, or rather getting home from. 

Last European game I went to I didn't get home until 5am and I don't actually stay that far from Ibrox as the crow flys.

9 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I work literally all over Scotland.  At that particular time, I can't remember how far. 

It's mostly European games I have trouble getting to, or rather getting home from. 

Last European game I went to I didn't get home until 5am and I don't actually stay that far from Ibrox as the crow flys.

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

:whut:

35 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Shaggin a wee dirty weren’t ye? Weren’t ye shaggin a wee dirty 

On 05/09/2020 at 15:40, .Williamson. said:

Word is that you've to be gold member mygers with a ST to access it for free

It's an idea that the club are looking into for next season for the real die hards, having free perks like that

5AB73AB2-2124-4CBA-B795-BAB95D097B47.gif

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Do you have a wee red van and a cat called Jess?  

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I wish. I was with my son, but we had a laugh at Loch lomand in the pitch black. Luss. 

You're a creepy bastard

6 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

If it is on RTV at no cost that is actually free this time 👍🏻👌🏻😂, Penny still wilny drop the league games aren’t free though 

You're a boring miserable bastard

Archived