Ibrox and surrounding area development

Tosh8

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the chat is we will lower the pitch and also move the pitch over closer towards the Sandy Jardine stand that will stop restricted view from the top of the Club Deck.

There are also medium term and long term photos kicking about from Keppies with regards to lowering the pitch and filling in the upper tier corners of the SJ stand. (I’ll see if I can find them)

Think that work should take us over the 60,000 capacity. 

33B05847-3440-4845-AAA4-B6B68E5CCE0D.jpeg

58D9E361-6038-48C8-AE3D-53B21244C077.jpeg

9 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I think the chat is we will lower the pitch and also move the pitch over closer towards the Sandy Jardine stand that will stop restricted view from the top of the Club Deck.

There are also medium term and long term photos kicking about from Keppies with regards to lowering the pitch and filling in the upper tier corners of the SJ stand. (I’ll see if I can find them)

Think that work should take us over the 60,000 capacity. 

33B05847-3440-4845-AAA4-B6B68E5CCE0D.jpeg

58D9E361-6038-48C8-AE3D-53B21244C077.jpeg

There has never been chat about increasing the stadium,you are the only person on this site that mentions it 

41 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Imagine giving bears the upper seats in the corner for an OF game  . Would be carnage :lol:

Used to be love being above the away fans back in the day.  Launching inflatable sheep down onto the mutton molesters was brilliant.  :lol:

8 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Coins lighters pies and Bovril was better 😆

True mate but watching the highlights at night after the game and seeing them throwing inflatable sheep aboot trying to get rid of them while we all sang sheep shagging bastards was nationally broadcast shitehousery, was a rare laugh.  :lol:

Archived