Barry Ferguson simply the best

hawkfalcons

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

The thing I notice most is that there's a severe shortage of RM Erskine Fund Members on this thread.

Hoaching all over if you ask me.  :lol:

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47vm8yxlh7u8lhc25pk8a

And now that I have your attention People...

Please Donate to the RM Erskine Fund - it's what Good Bears do round these parts, and our Veterans have had it tough recently, and really need your support now more than ever.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/328092- -rangersmedia-erskine-fund-season-202021-annual-fundraiser-support-our-veterans/

Or you can just ignore me, but that just says more about you than it does about me.  :lol:

image.png.a535c3d5100815cc6be242bf9bb222d4.png

Bit fucking cheeky if you ask me,  part of the reason  I found other ways to contribute tbh.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

:lol:

Was only joking mate, more to do with forgetfulness If  you can pm me a reminder when I come back from hols on the 25th I'll happily rejoin the fold.

:thumbsup:

@Zetland will catch up with you in a few weeks.  Enjoy your break.  :tu:

But before you go, do please help me sign up some of these dodgy fuckers?  

:boughy:

8 minutes ago, govanblue said:

@Zetland will catch up with you in a few weeks.  Enjoy your break.  :tu:

But before you go, do please help me sign up some of these dodgy fuckers?  

:boughy:

As the son of a veteran and the father of a serving soldier its obviously a cause that's heartfelt.

I ll be delighted to re-join the ranks of contributors as soon as back.

Would also urge all Bears to do the same :tu:

10 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

As the son of a veteran and the father of a serving soldier its obviously a cause that's heartfelt.

I ll be delighted to re-join the ranks of contributors as soon as back.

Would also urge all Bears to do the same :tu:

There are some things that money can buy...

05_CL_Night.thumb.jpg.9475d5ae587d811487

Erskine_RDF3.thumb.jpg.22765a30cdb7d975f

front_enclosure_1.thumb.jpg.7fc77930a198

EBI_03.thumb.jpg.35fc13251705dd77fcb7907

1729106601_ibroxvisitjanuary2014026.thum

Combat_Stress_Ibrox.thumb.jpg.4846c76baf

scarves2.thumb.jpg.929f73f4bb82a46d016d9

8 hours ago, ironman said:

Barry was a cracking player. A real buzz-bomb full of energy but not only that could unlock any defense with a forward pass into space. Barry was a great player. He's blotted the copybook a bit by saying stuff that working for the media seems to be the norm but no one should take away the fact he was a class player. No doubt about it imo.

He was a brilliant player for us, I remember his display away to Villarreal  (1-1 Lovenkrands scored for us)where he was simply outstanding head and shoulders above any other player on the park including Requelmie . To think he has critics among our support, is mindblowing. 

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Will always love Barry

Couldn’t agree more. For all he talks pish (and lets face it we all have a go at the team now and again), he’s still one of the best players of my generation and someone we are screaming out for just now. To have someone with his drive and ability to arrive late into the box like some of his goals in the video would be the difference we need. 

11 hours ago, govanblue said:

image.png.a535c3d5100815cc6be242bf9bb222d4.png

Damn! Not a single bite! :caughtone:

(well, apart from @wewillfollowrangers - but his continued support was never in doubt anyway!  :rangers: )

I guess I'm just not being cheeky enough.  :hmmm:

Maybe I'll try to come up with a more direct strategy.

But in the meantime, to point the thread back vaguely  in the general direction of on-topic...

Speaking of Heroes -  anyone fancy this pair?...

:whistle:

17 hours ago, hawkfalcons said:

in all of the years I've followed  Rangers, not during the 60s when we had great midfield players and before my time  but Barry is the best Scottish midfielder in a Rangers jersey I've seen in my time imo obviously music isn't to bad too :bow:

My favourite ever player.

4 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

You think you're fucking Einstein or something dont you?

When in fact, you're just a wee lonely fag who is never off here. Get a life mate.

:dance::thumbsup: the reason I'm always on is because I'm a Rangers fan unlike you ya tit :dance:although you have probably never ever seen a pair in your life... Fag :panic:im never off here you have had 17.000 posts the only lonely person is you :whistle:

Archived