Barry Ferguson simply the best

Barry Ferguson from 98-2003 was genuinely one of the best young midfielders in Europe.

He was never the same after he went to Blackburn and got injured. It's a bit startling reflecting back when you realise how much he changed as a player, from a dynamic, intelligent box-to-box player to a holding, far deeper-lying water carrier type that was a bit of a waste of his talents in all honestly. He could have went on to do so much more. I was ecstatic when he came back but he was being lined with Liverpool and that ilk at that time, I'm sure.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

in all of the years I've followed  Rangers, not during the 60s when we had great midfield players and before my time  but Barry is the best Scottish midfielder in a Rangers jersey I've seen in my time

We’d win the title at a canter if we had Ferguson in the middle of the park this season 

You talk some utter shite 

Posted Images

On 07/09/2020 at 22:10, hawkfalcons said:

in all of the years I've followed  Rangers, not during the 60s when we had great midfield players and before my time  but Barry is the best Scottish midfielder in a Rangers jersey I've seen in my time imo obviously music isn't to bad too :bow:

9 seconds in and i'm not sure who it was against,but he has 5 players around him running close and he turns on a tanner and it was synchronised braking from the opposition.
The boy had ice in his viens,and would be the driving force for this team at this moment in time.