Barry Ferguson simply the best

hawkfalcons

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I didn't realise just how good he was.

Then you see the company he kept, and excelled amongst, and the world class players he kept out the team. 

We'll never see the likes again tbh.

Something happened to him? :lol:

You need to get out of this thread and get your BonusBall numbers for the prize you are never going to win. 😂

25 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

9 seconds in and i'm not sure who it was against,but he has 5 players around him running close and he turns on a tanner and it was synchronised braking from the opposition.
The boy had ice in his viens,and would be the driving force for this team at this moment in time.

Leverkusen

8 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

9 seconds in and i'm not sure who it was against,but he has 5 players around him running close and he turns on a tanner and it was synchronised braking from the opposition.
The boy had ice in his viens,and would be the driving force for this team at this moment in time.

That turn and pass still turns me on.

16 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Love the Kinks in this Gazza vid

Hadn't seen this video before but I will now add it to my collection of videos I play while intoxicated because it also has that song 

Great joy sitting hammered watching Rangers clips that include music I like :lol:

Heres the all time favourite. I come away from this video completely in love with the man 

Edit: Just had a look and apparently the maker of all these videos is the same person. Some bloke

I had honestly forgot until watching that video just how good Barry was, some of those free kicks were brilliant and his running into the box and scoring was outstanding. How much could we do with him in his prime at the moment?

I know he now comes across in the papers/media as not Rangers enough for me at times, but he certainly loved winning games and trophies when he was wearing our colours so I cannot believe deep down he does not still love Rangers.

I just want to concentrate on his playing ability, which was outstanding.  :cup:

Archived