• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wanker of a guy

Gotta admit I like the guy. Never a Rangers manager, but never claimed to be and was never comfortable in the role. He felt compelled/obliged.  Mind a few years ago there was 3 of us over fo

Coward.

Posted Images

Stepped up with very little experience not once but twice. He was never going to make it but alot of that is not down to him as far more experienced managers with much more backing in the transfer market also failed.

For a time I thought we had fluked out way to a decent manager but sometimes management doesn't work out like that because in a completely different era under completely different circumstances he could easily have been a success. Some new managers inherit a decent groupof established players who are already winners. Murty didn't have that luxury.

Hopefully things work out for him going forward. I still don't think the fire in his belly when he said he wanted to be our manager full time has fully extinguished.

Broxi95 likes this
11 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Surprised such pricks are still at the club under Gerrards reign , he doesn’t suffer fools gladly I’ll give him that 

I'm led to believe he isn't wanted here hence the move to get him off the training pitch and away from direct work with the players. Not sure why we can't just bin him, he's been moved all over the place the last few years. 

Cedrick likes this