Ibrox upgrades

Jdee.rfc

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is genuinely a fucking disgrace and whatever money they’ve spent on it should be spent again to get it changed back

That is a stain on Ibrox’s history and the legacies of all the greats that have walked down that tunnel

I can’t remember the last time I’ve been this angry at Rangers

Who the fuck authorised that? Another made up fan panel giving the go ahead? Get that so far to fuck.

Damage is done, no way you can get that all back. Absolute fucking cunts. Cunts should be shown the door for that. Fucking ridiculous.

Where’s Club 1872 then?

Whats the actual fucking point? It’s a matter of time before Ibrox has lost all of its character and looks like a tourist resort for plastics.

Seriously, the support should be bombarding the Club for this. 

Fucking cunts to a man.

5 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

That is genuinely a fucking disgrace and whatever money they’ve spent on it should be spent again to get it changed back

That is a stain on Ibrox’s history and the legacies of all the greats that have walked down that tunnel

I can’t remember the last time I’ve been this angry at Rangers

Who the fuck authorised that? Another made up fan panel giving the go ahead? Get that so far to fuck.

Damage is done, no way you can get that all back. Absolute fucking cunts. Cunts should be shown the door for that. Fucking ridiculous.

This feels like a personal attack on you and the standard of your work @born a blue nose

Archived