Ibrox upgrades

Jdee.rfc

23 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

4-4?

I remember reading that it was one of the reasons David Holmes realised that massive change was needed because the fans and players were basically celebrating a draw, even though we were 4-3 up and had a man extra.

We had been 3-1 down before going back in front, I was in Govan front that day, from memory it pished with rain and i got fucking soaked, some atmosphere when we went in front, think it was a screamer from Murdo McCloud to give them the draw and tbh, a draw did feel like a win that day. We played some brutal football in those days in the early to mid eighties.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, hammer93 said:

This thread is classic RM....the usual meltdown on Thursday looking at fucking random half arsed pictures and the majority basing a negative opinion to batter the club again....2 days later when the job is finished.....opinions are drastically changing 😅

It's like a match thread at 0-0 before we go on to win 3 or 4 nil 

:mutley:

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Dressing room area players lounge for pre match food and tactics , used to go to a hotel 

Much better imo. I think it’s motivational tbh. 

any cunt walking out onto our park not fired up with the hair on the back of their neck sticking up- shouldn’t be here 

they need to get it, they really do. 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Much better imo. I think it’s motivational tbh. 

any cunt walking out onto our park not fired up with the hair on the back of their neck sticking up- shouldn’t be here 

they need to get it, they really do. 

Agreed, and should be applied to every single player - including Alfredo.

5 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’ve did the founders trail a couple of times recently  And I can say that there was nothing traditional or worth keeping in that walk to the pitch. (Apart from the panelling in the corridor outside the dressing room) The tunnel area looked especially drab. I hope now the walk is more “motivating” as players get themselves “ready”

The office space, staircase and various other areas looked traditional and you could feel the sense of history and pride it portrays.

So I’m with you on the changes, they are long needed 

So I’m not sure about the “tradition” you’re talking about? What is it you feel is being ripped away?

Agree with all that especially the drab look needing upgrades and modernised. :tu: 

The last line, tbh I've talked about it all summer can't really be arsed going through it all again maybe later if I can be arsed.

Archived