Ibrox upgrades

Jdee.rfc

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brickwork cleaned up on the outside, new windows put in on the main stand, the roof of the main stand cleaned, stairs painted fresh, new seats put in that are all the same colour, the concourses done up, new toilets, new food stalls, the turnstiles getting updated, the manky looking yellow cladding on the Broomloan and Coupland replaced, which seems to have stalled btw. 

That's all that was needed really, they don't need to change every single thing inside the stadium, there was fuck all wrong with the tunnel, the wooden panelling inside is what makes Ibrox iconic imo, just changing things for the sake of it. 

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

That is genuinely a fucking disgrace and whatever money they’ve spent on it should be spent again to get it changed back

That is a stain on Ibrox’s history and the legacies of all the greats that have walked down that tunnel

I can’t remember the last time I’ve been this angry at Rangers

Who the fuck authorised that? Another made up fan panel giving the go ahead? Get that so far to fuck.

Damage is done, no way you can get that all back. Absolute fucking cunts. Cunts should be shown the door for that. Fucking ridiculous.

A bit OTT?

Win 55 and they can paint it pink.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's only the facade that's listed iirc.

Fairly certain aspects within are too.

Even if they're not, they should be. HES is making a cunt of it, as are we, either way.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's only the facade that's listed iirc.

Correct. It's the facade. It remains at what are now expensive flats at Highbury. The interior of the tunnel with the panneling and the colums should never have even been discussed for change though.

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

That is genuinely a fucking disgrace and whatever money they’ve spent on it should be spent again to get it changed back

That is a stain on Ibrox’s history and the legacies of all the greats that have walked down that tunnel

I can’t remember the last time I’ve been this angry at Rangers

Who the fuck authorised that? Another made up fan panel giving the go ahead? Get that so far to fuck.

Damage is done, no way you can get that all back. Absolute fucking cunts. Cunts should be shown the door for that. Fucking ridiculous.

The shambles continues 

Archived