Ibrox upgrades

Jdee.rfc

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Essandoh said:

That is genuinely a fucking disgrace and whatever money they’ve spent on it should be spent again to get it changed back

That is a stain on Ibrox’s history and the legacies of all the greats that have walked down that tunnel

I can’t remember the last time I’ve been this angry at Rangers

Who the fuck authorised that? Another made up fan panel giving the go ahead? Get that so far to fuck.

Damage is done, no way you can get that all back. Absolute fucking cunts. Cunts should be shown the door for that. Fucking ridiculous.

57AA17B0-4DBA-488A-B7A5-F0226EEAF84A.gif

4 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

i liked the traditional feel to it, i felt it stood us apart from other clubs.

Better not touch the marble staircase.

Veitchi flooring is the rumour.

Hope to fuck @Dan Deacon is wrong, but he’s head salesman seemingly and done them a deal.

29 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

i liked the traditional feel to it, i felt it stood us apart from other clubs.

Better not touch the marble staircase.

I really hope so too, can't see it though! 

I think whoever it was that had the classier touch of the 'old world' we had inside our walls has been lost over time sadly.

That new logo :lol: - college level graphic design stuff.

There are parts of the club that sjould never be touched e.g. Marble Staircase , there are parts of Ibrox that can be updated with a level of sensibility e.g. home changing room & there are parts of ibrox that need a proper revamp & i think the tunnel is amongst that.

I can't get over the panty wetting arseholes our support has turned into. For years we demand the club invest in the stadium, to modernise it, to improve but when we do we get those who think they're Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen saying "how dare they?".

1 minute ago, Ace said:

There are parts of the club that sjould never be touched e.g. Marble Staircase , there are parts of Ibrox that can be updated with a level of sensibility e.g. home changing room & there are parts of ibrox that need a proper revamp & i think the tunnel is amongst that.

I can't get over the panty wetting arseholes our support has turned into. For years we demand the club invest in the stadium, to modernise it, to improve but when we do we get those who think they're Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen saying "how dare they?".

I just think it's ensuring it's done so it feels congruous with the rest of the classic building aura; also thoughtful/timeless to a point.

Modernisation is fine as long as the money is spent on something decent and tasteful; Home Bargains and Primark interiors with nightclub lighting.... aren't that; for me.

I'd say the above actually looks like a Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen/TV Show Makeover style job :lol: 

I mean it just matches the rest of society now anyway.... :lol: tasteless and out of touch. Aspiration for transcendent aesthetic and quality right out of the window.

5 minutes ago, Ace said:

Surely can modernise it without out making a cunt of it though ? eg The new corridor leading to the dressing room upgrades looked great last year , then they went and put transfers all over the walls and wasted it 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Surely can modernise it without out making a cunt of it though ? eg The new corridor leading to the dressing room upgrades looked great last year , then they went and put transfers all over the walls and wasted it 

Bisgrove hardly comes across a man with taste for the finer things.

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

That's fucking outrageous. That's the kind of messing with heritage that Historic Environment Scotland should be kicking into touch. B listed building? What's the fucking point. 

Shocking.

:bow: 

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

Wasnt going to post anything as I don't like to stir the pot but I've been told we're planning on painting over the personalised bricks

Offft.

6 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

The issue is you're seeing it half finished and not the full vision, however I like a modern look in parts of the stadium.

Sometimes adhering to your past holds you back& i don't an issue to modernise where you can

15 minutes ago, Ace said:

Can’t believe panty wetting arseholes greeting because people don’t like the changes made

Just now, Ace said:

The issue is you're seeing it half finished and not the full vision, however I like a modern look in parts of the stadium.

I just find it bizarre, the players leave the upgraded traditional dressing room , go along the upgraded traditional corridor then through seventh heaven to get to the pitch 😂

Archived